• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Archie Andrew’s - America’s First Polygynist

So - you're saying there are many young Catholic ladies who can't find a husband, and have been raised well by traditional parents? Interesting... :)
Depending on the parish/area of the country, yes. Girls just waiting around for the right Chick-fil-a boy to convert...like one of my other sisters. :) Next best option to a Catholic boy is a convertible protestant.

Depending on the parish/area of the country, yes. Girls just waiting around for the right Chick-fil-a boy to convert...like one of my other sisters. :) Next best option to a Catholic boy is a convertible protestant.
Is it very common for the catholic girl to be the one who gets converted, or are her family & church almost always successful in achieving it being him who either converts or leaves?

Is it very common for the catholic girl to be the one who gets converted, or are her family & church almost always successful in achieving it being him who either converts or leaves?
It depends on the level of devotion/faith the girl has. The super devoted ones will wait to find the right guy of faith, and sometimes never do. The Catholic church isn't a huge fan of mixed marriages but will allow it sometimes if there is a promise for the kids to be raised Catholic. If the girl cares about the guy over the faith she will marry and convert outside the church.

All those who would like to sign the petition for a private message thread for the really good stuff, please sign here.

1. Nick
2. Megan
3. Memefan
4. HomesteadWife
5. ChoosingGod
We’re two signatures away from a PM list.

I'd probably spend more time wondering what I was missing than reading.....count me in!

All those who would like to sign the petition for a private message thread for the really good stuff, please sign here.

1. Nick
2. Megan
3. Memefan
4. HomesteadWife
5. ChoosingGod
6. Joleneakamama
7. CatieF
@The Revolting Man there you have it. You’re now obligated to start a PM with the above degenerates to see what the best Archie comics say. It’s a perfect number. 7

Back