• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Family in need!

dixieprincess

Female
I’m not sure if this is allowed or not. But I’m going to try. Unfortunately due to some events that have happened over the last few months. My husband and I have lost our jobs. My husbands grandparents whom he was extremely close with passed away two weeks apart from each other. His grandfather had cancer and we knew it was coming sadly. But his grandmothers passing was very unexpected, she went in to have minor surgery and some complications came up and sadly she passed away.

We had a nest egg (a small amount of savings we were living off of) which would have gotten us through until we found other jobs. But with the holidays it’s been hard to find jobs.

Now due to some unfortunate events that have happened with my step children we are fighting for full custody. Due to what goes on at there mothers home.

We could really use prayers lots and lots of prayers!!!!
Also we could use a little bit of financial help as well. If you want to help us this way. You can send money via PayPal.me/stephjacob
Thank you guys!

Praying

Keep us posted. Are you in Law Enforcement?

Austin Police department has hundreds of vacancies, but I can't speak to the needs of the corrections department. Are you open to relocation?

Praying for you and family! Just remember that you are a beloved daughter of the Most High God! You are never alone, He stands by you!

I’m not sure if this is allowed or not. But I’m going to try. Unfortunately due to some events that have happened over the last few months. My husband and I have lost our jobs. My husbands grandparents whom he was extremely close with passed away two weeks apart from each other. His grandfather had cancer and we knew it was coming sadly. But his grandmothers passing was very unexpected, she went in to have minor surgery and some complications came up and sadly she passed away.

We had a nest egg (a small amount of savings we were living off of) which would have gotten us through until we found other jobs. But with the holidays it’s been hard to find jobs.

Now due to some unfortunate events that have happened with my step children we are fighting for full custody. Due to what goes on at there mothers home.

We could really use prayers lots and lots of prayers!!!!
Also we could use a little bit of financial help as well. If you want to help us this way. You can send money via PayPal.me/stephjacob
Thank you guys!
Prayers going out

Thank you everyone!! So a quick little update we both found jobs. We are relocating to ALASKA! Yay. Very pretty area. I’m going to the DOC and my husband is going to work in the oil field. My job is going to reimburse relocation costs. So that will help. Now it’s just to come up with the money to get there. It’s going to cost a little over 2000$ to get there. Hopefully we will be able to come up with it.

So If I can help I can send you script for your local store like staters bros If you were closer we could ship you food boxes we pick out of our field and ship same day we also have a stocked shipping container of drygoods and cans let me know

So If I can help I can send you script for your local store like staters bros If you were closer we could ship you food boxes we pick out of our field and ship same day we also have a stocked shipping container of drygoods and cans let me know
That's very kind of you, Don. This family posted this request in Jan 2020. According to the update in this thread they were both moving to Alaska with new jobs. Hopefully they're doing well.

Back