• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello Again From Mid-coast Maine!

notforevil

Male
Hello again,
This is Amanda (representing Wade and Trilby by proxy). I was a single mother of 2 when God called me to join a PF...I was doing some volunteer work when I was introduced to this odd little family... Now, normally I am a very introverted person (especially around new people) but I was immediately drawn to them and talked their ears off! Very abnormal for me unless I've known you for a long time. At the time I had turned my back on my faith and my God...but as I got to know these people- I could see and hear their faith in their lives... I suspected that they were practicing PM but it didn't bother me at all...I loved them like family. The day that Wade shared with me who everyone really was...I could see the love shining through on his face....and I was a goner...I fell in love with an amazing man! We were sealed within months and have had a roller coaster ride since then (who hasn't?)... But at the end of the day, I'm so very blessed to have found a man who showed me the path back to God.
Its been a long time since we joined BF and attended the spring time retreat in Virginia. We visited that retreat as a family of four and were so blessed by everyone that we met, that we were deeply saddened to lose contact. Unfortunately, right now is one of our biggest downhill challenges... Sadly, one of my sisters has abandoned both her family & her confession of faith... If anybody has received anything unbecoming from this account, please, you have our deepest apologies.... as it was not from the remaining core family. We finally have regained control of our email accounts and social media accounts...
More to post soon; please pray for us; what was once 4 is now 3 :(

*PS- Special apologies to Keith, Naomi, Lola, Mariechen, Clyde, and Andrew as these are the ones that we last knew were reaching out to us before getting locked out of our accounts... Please accept our deepest apologies for being out of touch with you! We truly never wanted life to steer this way or to loose your friendship in any way. Beyond our control or not we are responsible for finding a way to keep our word and friendship. Please Dear Souls, forgive us.

Nothing to forgive. Glad to hear from you again, and welcome back!

You're forgiveness of our absence and warm welcomes shows us that our Godly family is still here. We've missed you, and need you and we truly thank you.

Amanda, Trilby and Wade.

I was deeply saddened to learn a couple days ago that ya'll have been going through the tribulations you mention in your message. You know I love all of you very deeply and consider having met you last year one of the biggest blessings of 2016. Having the opportunity to meet up with you in Maine last summer was delightful, and you have nothing to be forgiven for -- and even if you did I would forgive you automatically. I'm just thankful to be back in contact.

I've also read the other messages you've posted here recently, and I have so much I'm eager to talk with all three of you about. For the moment, though, I just want to note that, as traumatic as your loss and affliction has been, heartbreak does not have to break you. It is a reflection of your loving hearts that you hurt so badly to lose Aria from your family, but our Father will provide you with the tools (and the support of others who love you) to heal and move forward.

I sent a message just now to the email address I have for you. Hopefully we can get back in touch.

Much love,

Keith

P.S. Naomi says to send her love, as does Kristin. Being reminded of the Braymans never fails to bring lots of smiles to our family.

Hi Keith,

Well, my husband told me that when your doing things right... you're a threat to satan and expect all hell to break loose. We've been thrown for such a loop because we thought the weak links would be from outside our family, not within. We all still love her deeply and pray for her nonstop... and we're lost without her.

I know God has something good that'll come out of this and I know without a doubt that we need to consider this all joy.. So, we're hanging onto those threads, as thin and tattered as they may be!
It is so nice to see how God works, to see you log back onto BF again almost the same time we logged back on again. :) Seeing and hearing your faith is such a blessing, at just the right time. Please don't ever think that your witness is unimportant, dear brother of ours.

It was wonderful to meet your whole family and get to meet Kristin for the first time. She may have a lot going on in life but the underlying current of love sure showed through. As far as Naomi, wow what a testimony to any father! A young lady, with that much compassion in her heart is truly a Proverbs 31 woman! You and Kristin have taken the best pieces of both of you and blended them into one gentle soul... We admire your success in teaching.

We hope that our paths will cross again, most likely after our wandering in the desert. For now, we wake up every morning praying for an answer and we return to bed each night praying for an answer... First hopeful news we've gotten in over a month was your message on BF.

Thank you for your prayers, please give Naomi and Kristin a long gentle hug sending them our love as well.

When hell reigns as it will try to, in all of our lives, its nice to get a message from heaven!

God bless you, Kristin and Naomi (as well as all your family)
Your brother and sisters from the north,
wade, trilby & amanda

I am praying for you and your family, and I am sorry for what your family is going through.
I hope and pray also that I have somewhat else to offer you of what I have learned through my own trials.

I expect that we are all under constant and direct attack from the enemy. I have no doubt that your husband is suffering great sorrow at the departure of his wife, but I expect that part of the enemy attack is to directly cause his sorrow to be even worse. I would suggest making a statement of forgiving others, saying a prayer asking for forgiveness, and then performing a self deliverance. I would recommend that every adult member of your family do this. Here is a YouTube video I just found that seems to give a nice quick overview of the process.

I have learned that what I eat has a huge impact on how I feel, mind and body.
Add to diet;
Fish;
Salmon, MahiMahi, Cod, Pollock, Whiting, and other clean fish (fins and scales).
Fish MUST be wild caught Pacific, not Atlantic, and absolutely NEVER EAT farmed fish.
Frozen and canned fish is OK. Don't eat the bones in canned fish (too much calcium).
There should be nothing but the fish on the ingredients label, but added water and/or salt is tolerable.
Strictly avoid anything that lists China, or any Asian country on the label (poor health standards).​
USDA organic plants;
raisins, canned beans (black, navy, pinto, garbanzo, etc.), raw cashews, raw sunflower seeds, chocolate.
also helpful; fresh and frozen fruits (all kinds, but especially things small and dark), broccoli, green beans.​
Other;
Organic grass-fed cultured unsalted butter (it has Vitamin K2).​
Eliminate from diet;
unclean meats;
pork/bacon/lard, shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, oysters, swordfish, etc.​
dairy;
milk, cheese, yogurt. (too much calcium).​

I've had some notable low points in my health over my life, the last being pretty severe. God showed me the way out via diet modification. Through the years of being sick and digging out of that pit, I did much bible study and enjoyed significant spiritual growth and generalized awakening; especially relating to diet and taking care of myself. The basic idea of what I learned is to eliminate over-processed foods and food that is not available in an unadulterated form. Then to eat only nutrient dense foods which can be acquired in an unadulterated form.

A frozen fish can be cooked directly from the freezer in a half inch of gently boiling water in a covered pan. Then pull it out, put some butter, salt, and pepper on it; and enjoy. There is a wide window between the fish being done and it being over done. Through that window, the fish should not seem even the slightest bit dry. The only time I end up with dry fish is if I grossly over cook it.

Chocolate should have a very short ingredient label, and everything should sound like food you could get elsewhere in the store as opposed to from a chemical supplier. Chocolate chips or baking chocolate might be good candidates. Not every store is going to have something that fits this description, and if they do, it may be in the "natural and organic" section.

This is a quick sampling of what I have learned, and do. I don't recall a time in the past where I enjoyed better health than I do now. I feel blessed beyond words.

God bless you, and yours.

Further reading;
Dr. Mercola's Nutrition Plan
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration By Dr. Weston A. Price
Dr. Price's "Activator X" is now known as Vitamin K2.

Last edited:
Wow Friend! What a wealth of information and caring! Our whole family will glean over this as it is a precious gem to be appreciated :) Thank you eternally for your well prayed over reply. God bless you and your family for caring so deeply about others. You'll be in our prayers tonight too.
Thank you from all of us.
-Your extended family from Maine

Hi Clyde,
So nice to see a friendly face from the past! Please forgive us for our absence, as we lost control of our online accounts.... but with much pleading, we've got them back (with new passwords). Its strange how God keeps your heart in touch even when you're isolated... Your family and Keith's family have been present in our prayers ever since we met you both and it is such a relief to hear from you :) We all love your gentle and faithful heart and we thank God that you came back to Biblical Families! We'll keep in our prayers that a Northeast retreat comes soon, but until then Brother, know that you and your family have never left our thoughts for protection...
Your appreciative family from the North,
wade, trilby & Amanda

Faith is never like water under the bridge, it is a stream that flows now and into forever...

Thank you Ginny!

We haven't had the honor of meeting yet, but we do appreciate your sincere greetings :)

Our family values every heart of God that reaches out in His name...

God bless you, Sister in Christ!

Back