• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello all

evad127

My name is David, my wife, Monica, and I were browsing the internet earnestly trying to find like minded people. We were so pleased to find this site. We have been married for 7 years and have 3 small children, 4, 6, 8. Hoping to find guidance and advice as we are newer to this belief.

Welcome David (and Monica), we're glad you found us, and hope we can be of service. Feel free to start some new threads with questions - I'm sure people will chime in.

God Bless,

Nathan

Welcome,
The Chaplain and I would like to welcome both you David and Monica to Biblical Families. There is a lot of advice and experience on this site. We both have learned so much from here. Each family is of course different and what works for one family may be totally different than what works for another family. We are all different here and our approaches to living the plural life and how we got into it are also different but what makes this site so great is that you can learn by reading different posts and asking questions. I hope you learn what you need to make plural marriage work for you and your family.

We are interested in knowing how you all found your 2nd, 3rd wives. Whether it was through personal ads or relationships.

most second wives are friends of the family. At least that is what I have gleaned. I myself have only one wife but am excited to have more.

evad127 said:
My name is David, my wife, Monica, and I were browsing the internet earnestly trying to find like minded people. We were so pleased to find this site. We have been married for 7 years and have 3 small children, 4, 6, 8. Hoping to find guidance and advice as we are newer to this belief.

Welcome David,

It is a blessing to you have you join us. We are like S.A.L.T. around here, Learning And Growing Together. Sometimes it may "ouch", but if we share with respect, all will go well.

Back