• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support "Like" Button

Holding the "Like" button no longer gives me other choices. Does anyone know why?
It works for me.
Have you tried:
1. Leaving BF and coming back again.
2. Quitting your browser and opening it again.
3. Turning your computer off and on again.
These are the things Samuel is always telling me to do when something goes wrong lol.

Do all that, if it's still not working tell me what browser and operating system you're using so I can see if I can verify it on a similar setup.

Another thing to try is clearing the cache of your browser.

It's working fine for me also.

A lot of the time when my computer isn't working, and I've tried everything, Samuel will come and look at it, then do the exact same things I tried, and they work. He has magic fingers. My eldest son has also inherited those magic fingers. He thinks it's hilarious.
We have a saying here, I don't know if you guys have it, but it goes 'it's all in the way you hold your tongue'. I swear sometimes that's true.

A lot of the time when my computer isn't working, and I've tried everything, Samuel will come and look at it, then do the exact same things I tried, and they work. He has magic fingers. My eldest son has also inherited those magic fingers. He thinks it's hilarious.
We have a saying here, I don't know if you guys have it, but it goes 'it's all in the way you hold your tongue'. I swear sometimes that's true.
Sometimes
Often: “it’s all in the wrist.”

As someone with IT college I will say that restart is always good idea. In fact, I joke that when restart fails then I know I have real problem.

As someone with IT college I will say that restart is always good idea. In fact, I joke that when restart fails then I know I have real problem.
The problem is when I restart it, and then tell Samuel about the problem, and then he restarts it, and it works. Explain that to me MR IT Man! Magic turny offy fingers, that's all I can say.

I am deeply insulted that you would say your husband's fingers are a magical turn-off. ;)
Are you attempting to intimidate her into changing her story?😉

I've never heard that one before. lol

The problem is when I restart it, and then tell Samuel about the problem, and then he restarts it, and it works. Explain that to me MR IT Man! Magic turny offy fingers, that's all I can say.
Obviously, you don't restart computer. Instead you send computer into sleep mode.

Or your computer obeys only Samuel.

Back