• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Please pray for an 81 year old married Jesus disciple in Idaho

elkanahtyler

Male
Please pray for an 81 year old married Jesus disciple in Idaho who is seeking a sister to be his polygynous wife because he is under the Bible's 1 Corinthians 7:2&9 commands to be marital with a wife who is a polygynous disciple of Jesus and willing to share him polygynously with his involuntarily separated wife-by-covenant who lives 2000 miles from him and they cannot come to each other because of COVID travel regulations. Do you know of any sister who might be interested in such a polygynous marriage? His group is "Biblical Christian Polygamy/Polygyny, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2648256332

Cling to the promises of Scripture my friend. No good thing will [the Lord] withold from them who walk uprightly. Dwell in safe pastures and take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart!

Have you had no fortune in finding any single woman who has been unable to find a husband. I miight have to talk to my sisters again about some of their unmarried friends. One of them, I am told, wants to marry a virgin who has a Ph. D. I find it funny how some people put restrictions on God, and basically tell Him "No" to the answer He has provided!

Back