• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Summer Retreat and Family Conference, Aug 29 - Sept 2nd, 2024, SouthWest Missouri

I was going through pictures that I took at the 2018 retreat in TN most of them are of peoples back sides lol. Many are not around or just not active on the forum anymore. I would be glad to share the pics and videos if it is ok? It is fun to look back. For me it was when it all began
Fell free to share any of my family.

I was going through pictures that I took at the 2018 retreat in TN most of them are of peoples back sides lol. Many are not around or just not active on the forum anymore. I would be glad to share the pics and videos if it is ok? It is fun to look back. For me it was when it all began
I think it would be good if you ask the families for permission before posting photos. You could make a Summer Retreat 2018 photo thread for those who don't mind.

I don't feel as strongly as Julie, one family who used to be very concerned about pictures, is not around. I'd say start a separate Retreat 2018 pictures thread, post them there as separate posts, if anybody wants to complain to me, I'll delete individual pictures for them.

Last edited:
Back