• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

So I'm Introducing Myself...

Would be less interested in argumentative myself. Vastly more about engaged and interested in participating in conversations and ideas...presuming that we are talking about within the context of wives.
I am smarter than the average bear but I have a real hankering for intelligent women...that is amazing on so many levels, not to mention just super attractive...and while I am as big as any guy on being head of the family, if a wife knows things or has ideas I dont...I damn well want to know.
I like being objectively correct and if that requires being corrected, then I can be right next time.
Not so much being challenged, more being shown evidence or shown a process or new factor.

Not saying the quiet and less engaged couldn't work but I do enjoy dialog not just my normal talkative monolog
Having met more bears then the average park ranger, I don’t know that I would use them as an objective standard by which to measure my intellect. Centaurs, on the other hand…

I don’t think debating on forums is necessarily a sign of intelligence. Come to think of it, the opposite might be more true. I wonder if that is why my smart wife doesn’t mix it up too much on the forum here 🤔

Having met more bears then the average park ranger, I don’t know that I would use them as an objective standard by which to measure my intellect. Centaurs, on the other hand…
I will play checkers against any bear you can produce
I don’t think debating on forums is necessarily a sign of intelligence. Come to think of it, the opposite might be more true. I wonder if that is why my smart wife doesn’t mix it up too much on the forum here 🤔
Mine just entirely eschews it beyond occasionally answering questions through me. Just not as online as me I suppose. She has to for work whereas I talk to people and analyze in person stuff. Makes sense that during off time it might go the other way.

I like to try to find bears in the woods with my bow. Much rather meet a bear in the woods than a man. That man’s likely to be a game warden spooking all the critters off.

I like to try to find bears in the woods with my bow. Much rather meet a bear in the woods than a man. That man’s likely to be a game warden spooking all the critters off.
The penalty for taking a Game Warden out of season is pretty stiff.

They are never in season *sigh*

Consider me a paranoid.
While I am working on my bow skills here and there as time allows, I don't know that I would go after bear with them regardless of what skill level I may reach in time. Not even particularly confident in heart shots with a high caliber rifle.

Consider me a paranoid.
While I am working on my bow skills here and there as time allows, I don't know that I would go after bear with them regardless of what skill level I may reach in time. Not even particularly confident in heart shots with a high caliber rifle.
Use universal pest fixer.

Flamethrower.

Back