• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Are demons real?

It seems like you are able to see a broader section of the light spectrum than most.
Can you also pick up AM/FM transmissions?
šŸ˜‰
I have heard FM radio in my mind, sang along with the song while I was walking up to the pickup, got in the truck, cranked it up and the radio station was playing the song exactly in time with what I was singing. Threw me for such a loop I never forgot it. Has happened a few times since. I was probably 13 at the time.

That picture on the right is about what I see with starlings! How did you do that????????

Maybe not the bright red so much though.
Just an image I found online. And same, thatā€™s what stood out to me. Showed Catie and she said she sees whatā€™s on the left. Asked a few more friends and they all agreed that Iā€™m strange.

I highly recommend this movie written by Steve Deace. It goes into how a million little compromises leads to inviting a demon in. My wife also introduced me to the book This Present Darkness which paints a vivid picture of how demons may operate in the modern world.

In the end, the "how" of demons is irrelevant if we are doing what we are supposed to be doing. We are protected by our relationship with Christ. We should be praying for and ministering to those who don't have a relationship with Christ.

If someone is afflicted by demons, how would that change what you are doing for them?

For example if there is a demon whispering to a wife how terrible her husband is and she should leave him vs. her having those thoughts out of her own sinful nature, how would that change how she needs to be ministered to?

Back