• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Comments on One Woman's Journey

Thankyou for your encouraging story, it is great to see how God can turn around a very negative situation an provide a husband for His daughter. It is also great to hear how your conversation with your mother went.

It reads like your story should not really be in "singles" but in "families with two or more wives", as you seem to be about the stage that Steve's family was at when their story was put there. Or maybe moving it could be part of the wedding celebrations if it all works out! :D

Well, this is the single portion of her journey, sorta. If they are willing to post as a family as the future unfolds, I'll open a thread for that story and link 'em. Fair enuff?

Would love to get some more stories from our singles, good, bad, whatever -- just REAL! :D

I am unsure of how proper it may ve for a married man to post a reply in this section, but I had to say it made some great reading! full of encouragement, tenderness and even funny. Blessings and thanks.
Federic

Well I'm a married man and was the first to respond, so yes, it's ok! Just don't post in the "ladies only" section (you can read it though), feel free to post anywhere else.

Back