• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Comments on Steve's Familial Adventures

Yes, Congratulations, and thanks for coming forward with your own journal. I look forward to reading about your Awesome Ride on the roller coaster of Extreme Love. :D

thanx friends,
so much more to write and so much flesh not wanting to :D

i have some good excuses though, well, they are good enough for me :oops:

Re: Steve's Familial Adventures

I appreciate all three of you so very much. In your lives, and manner, it is evident that this is a spiritual journey for all three of you. Isn't it amazing how God can weave together such very different lives into an elegant tapestry of love?

Hearing Deb's testimony of her journey through, above, in and around plural marriage, and the divine way that Steve and Ali have connected with her is evidence of God's love, grace, mercy and restorative power.

The Word of God declares in Joel chapter 2 that the Lord will give us back the years that the locusts (the things we had no way of avoiding) and the cankerworm (the things that were our own stupid fault) have eaten. Praise God He restores!!

Blessings

Doc

Doc,

Your kind and encouraging words are more appreciated than we can say. Thank you for taking the time to post them, bro.

Shalom,
Ali :)

Howdy to all!

Cecil asked me to post on our Adventures site re: the fact that I am going to be on WBHP radio in Huntsville tonight from 7-8pm, CDT, The topic is Terri Schiavo, the woman who was so "humanely" starved and dehydrated to death while I was in Iraq. The host is Will Anderson, and Terri's brother, Bobby Schindler is also going to call in.

You may hear some things that you have never known about that case, and hope you can tune in.

Shalom to all,
Ali T

Back