• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Comments on the PB & J Files

Froggie

First off, I just want to say, LOVE the title! Very creative, and catchy. :lol: And thank you for coming forward with your story. I look forward to learning from you all, and your adventures. :cool:

Hey PB & J, thanks muchly for sharing and I look forward to following your life. Blessings, ylop

Thank you for the lovely welcome and thanks Froggie I thought it was amusing as well. I hope to make a similar frequency of posts and hopefully they will be at least as interesting if not actually helpful. lol

Hey Jen,

I gotta tell ya: until the spring of 2010, I had worked full time on the night shift-- for six years-- in a youth crisis center! So just one more thing we have in common. If you want to know how I managed to get my sleep, just PM me-- I was a pro at it. ;) But eventually, working nights did take a toll on my health as well (sun deprivation disorder), so I had to quit and find a day job. Being diurnal (sleeping at night, and being awake during the day) has made a HUGE difference on my health! :D

And now both Mr. Froggie and Ruth work the night shift. :( So we totally understand where you are coming from. Again, if you want some ideas on how to improve the quality of your sleep, just PM me. :D

Froggie said:
if you want some ideas on how to improve the quality of your sleep, just PM me. :D

Shoot a monkey! Start a new thread and tell ALL of us. I'm TRYing to be diuretic, or whatever that was about sleeping at night and working during the day, but am having huge problems with both! Sleeping at night AND working, um, ANYtime. Too wiped out! :?

so enjoying the posts :!:

Wishing you all a GREAT time on your cruise! May it be a wonderful time of rest and relaxation with a lot of fun thrown in.

Talk about bittersweet!

We'll be praying for Peter.

Congrats on reaching the 1 year anniversary.

Keep us updated, please...

Congratulations! It was wonderful to read your story the first day we started looking into this forum, and to follow your progress from time to time. Not the best anniversary, but I'm sure it will all work out and you'll have another chance to celebrate.

I am very impressed with how you've got on, and am very happy for your family.

Back