• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request I need support, prayer and advices

Evo

Female
Hi
Please pray for me
Going through a difficult time
I am pregnant and went for ultrasound
I was supposed to be 8w+5 ultrasound gave 6w+3
They saw haematoma but with a heartbeat

2 days later I went to another hospital
They did an ultrasound and said 6+4
Then they did the transV and said 7+2
No haematoma no heartbeat
I have to wait for 2 weeks for another ultrasound
I don't know what to think

I know one thing, the Lord promised to give me this child without any issue
Has has started and he will finish it

I pray that God strengthens me and my faith
That I look to his promise nothing else...

Praying!

Sorry to hear this. Will pray.

After having several miscarriages in between healthy pregnancies after our daughter in 2012 I prayed and told the lord I wanted as many children as He had for us. Then I had another miscarriage, then a set of triplets we lost at about 26 weeks, then another miscarriage. He knows the intent of the prayer, so the apparent losses I see as treasure waiting for me on safe deposit with Him. He has given you that child already. Don't lose faith if you have to wait to meet it.

I am praying you are given peace and strength, and the courage to risk "losses" (so called) in the future. You cannot win if you don't play.

We will be praying for you also.

How is your husband doing now? Is he able to be with you to support you?

Praying

Praying.

Unfortunately I had a D&C this morning.

Questions to women who went through it how did you recover?
How soon can you restart trying again?
It was the 1st pregnancy, so no experience and it is really difficult.

Why did it happen? I live on the 3rd floor without lift and at work also I have to climb stairs daily
I am a Telecom Engineer, while pregnant I climbed the tower and I also went on a rooftop of a 6 floors building without lift(I lift(I didn't have to do, just did it and didn't think it could affect the pregnancy)
Using taxi moto, roads are not good. So with moto you feel all the shocks.

Can all this be the reasons?

Women with experience I need your assistance and guidance.

Thank you

Last edited:
We will be praying for you also.

How is your husband doing now? Is he able to be with you to support you?
My husband is okay.
Going through a lot with all the issues mentioned in other posts.
It worsens and we have to deal with a lot at the same.
This pregnancy loss is another stress added.

Yes he was able to be partially with me.
Not an easy thing.

I'm so sorry, Evo.
Why did it happen?
Because in our world there is life and death. Death happens.
I have had two miscarriages, one where I lost twins. There was no known reason for either, just as there is no known reason for yours.
They say that the problem is often that there was something genetically wrong with the baby so that it couldn't survive. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing if that is correct or not.

About 20 - 30% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. That's a lot more than you realise. I can guarantee that you will know someone else who this has happened to.
With my first miscarriage I hadn't told anyone I was pregnant and so I didn't tell anyone I'd lost a baby either.
With my second, I'd already told the world I was pregnant and I had so many women tell me that they had had a miscarriage themselves or that they knew someone who had.
It is a devastating thing to go through, but you are not alone, and this is not your fault. You did not do anything to cause this. It just happens.

Sad
My wife miscarried several years ago. It’s a tough time.
It kind of leaves you feeling numb for the loss of what could have been.:(
Don’t hide it, you will find like Sarah said, it’s more common than you think.
I worked for a client years ago, after talking some he told me his wife had suffered six or seven miscarriages before they where successful with their first born child. Eventually having four children.
Most people are very supportive in this difficult time but don’t talk about it to much openly.
My wife rides horses and usually rode up to seven months before with no problems.

Babies are very well cushioned in the womb. Climbing and bouncing shouldn't be an issue.
For some reason, miscarriage is very common. Maybe it always was. Or maybe it has been getting worse as our environment becomes more unnatural, or as our genetics get more corrupted.
I had one stillbirth and one miscarriage. The only thing that heals it is time.

I think miscarriage was even common back in Biblical times. Leviticus 15:25 and surrounding verses talks about what to do in terms of temple ceremonies "If a woman has a flow of blood for many days that is unrelated to her menstrual period, or if the blood continues beyond the normal period". That would often (possibly usually) be due to an early miscarriage. For the Bible to talk about this way back in Leviticus, and give specific instructions relating to it, indicates it was happening way back then also.

So don't worry that this will be something you have done wrong. It just happens.

They are indeed more common than we think, but still not easy to accept or process. Numb is a great description of the feeling.

From research I've seen and personal experience, you are actually quite fertile right after a miscarriage. It's hard to think of being amorous at this time, but it's a good time to get pregnant.

However, since we didn't do the DC, I'm not sure if more healing is necessary before engaging.

From research I've seen and personal experience, you are actually quite fertile right after a miscarriage.
I have had several conceived right after a loss. Probably four. All healthy and bright....no extra fingers or toes. ;):rolleyes:
Just to say there is certainly much to hope for and no reason not to try again. :)

Back