• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro polygyny memes

So it's not really a meme, but I heard my Husband once shut down a militant monogamist by asking "if King David and his household were here, and you, who have been divorced four times, told him that having multiple wives simultaneously was sinful but your divorce and abandonment of your marriage covenant was somehow okay, which of David's eighteen wives would he grin at and laugh with first?"

So it's not really a meme, but I heard my Husband once shut down a militant monogamist by asking "if King David and his household were here, and you, who have been divorced four times, told him that having multiple wives simultaneously was sinful but your divorce and abandonment of your marriage covenant was somehow okay, which of David's eighteen wives would he grin at and laugh with first?"
It would probably be Abigail as she was wise/discerning and beautiful. Then again, little discernment is actually needed to see his folly. ☺️

Back