• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Looking for a family I met in Florida

Matthew Hudson

Male
Hey everyone. A few years ago I met a family at Nathans house. The two ladies and one lady who was joining them. The husband did training and loved his Anvil. The ladies were professionals and one wanted to be a homemaker. My name is Matthew, and we had a really nice conversation and you texted me your information....
Two phones ago. That's a while. Long while ago.
I'm trying to find you guys again. Can you give me a shout out and I'll give you my number... my wife REALLY wants to talk to you folks.
Thanks.

Hey Matthew!, I think that was about 10 years ago - time flies, eh?!
I think I have a vague idea of who you mean, but don't have contact info, sorry. If I'm remembering right, they are probably not on the forum currently, but we'll see if you ring anyone else's bell.
Come to a retreat again, and make some new friends! :) We were pretty close to you in Tennessee this last summer. Sorry we didn't see you - maybe someday soon.

Blessings, Nathan

Hey Matthew!, I think that was about 10 years ago - time flies, eh?!
I think I have a vague idea of who you mean, but don't have contact info, sorry. If I'm remembering right, they are probably not on the forum currently, but we'll see if you ring anyone else's bell.
Come to a retreat again, and make some new friends! :) We were pretty close to you in Tennessee this last summer. Sorry we didn't see you - maybe someday soon.

Blessings, Nathan
Nathan, how are you and how's the family?

I didn't know of the retreat or I would have been there. I rarely see my wife cussing but she kind of went off after learning about the event about three days after it was over. She REALLY wants to talk to some solid families and ladies in marriages.

Anyway, next time.

Back