• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Master Adding Foreign Woman

Mt22Oh

My Master took a liking to a woman who does not share our faith. I call her pagan when I talk to him, but she has said she wants to live our lifestyle and he has made it clear that in our home we seek to honor the LORD and that she cannot continue living the lifestyle she is use to. She is 22, 10 years younger than me, and I feel like she is an untamed child. I’m trying to learn to be ok with all this but for him to find a woman who does not follow the Lord and might be more drawn to our D/s dynamic than our faith…I’m afraid he is going to hurt us because she doesn’t understand our world. I’m afraid she mainly sees us as kinksters and then secondary to that she sees the benefits of not being a single mother and being under his ruling. My Husband is an amazing man, but his emotions tend to rush him and I’m needing words of wisdom before I end up needing to bite my tongue.

My Master took a liking to a woman who does not share our faith. I call her pagan when I talk to him, but she has said she wants to live our lifestyle and he has made it clear that in our home we seek to honor the LORD and that she cannot continue living the lifestyle she is use to. She is 22, 10 years younger than me, and I feel like she is an untamed child. I’m trying to learn to be ok with all this but for him to find a woman who does not follow the Lord and might be more drawn to our D/s dynamic than our faith…I’m afraid he is going to hurt us because she doesn’t understand our world. I’m afraid she mainly sees us as kinksters and then secondary to that she sees the benefits of not being a single mother and being under his ruling. My Husband is an amazing man, but his emotions tend to rush him and I’m needing words of wisdom before I end up needing to bite my tongue.
I pray that he uses discernment and that salvation is brought to a lost woman if it be the Lords will. I know I have met a few women from the world that I liked, I honestly would say the women that have been the most trouble are the churchy ones. My rib came from the world and held no religious beliefs and in some ways was into pretty dark stuff when I met her but she wanted to be a wife and mom, and even liked the idea of polygamy before we even understood anything about marriage. 15 years later and she's a great help meet and embraces Truth. I will be praying that he is able to lead and guide her toward obedience to God and that he doesn't let a woman blind his discernment.

Last edited:
I understand how scary this could be. Have faith. It could all go pear shaped or it could work out great. Your job is to do everything you can to make sure it works out great. How “foreign” is she? Is she an honest to God polytheist or just a different flavor of Christian? That word pagan has been watered down as of late.

Certainly pray for her salvation and that this works out well - I have no idea if your husband is acting wisely or unwisely as we do not have enough information here. If you think he could do with counsel from the men here, recommend he makes contact with us himself.

But that is not your concern.

This will no doubt be a stressful time for yourself whether or not it goes ahead - and especially if it goes ahead. Focus throughout that on your own relationship with your husband and God. If he decides not to go ahead, you're still there. If he decides to go ahead, you're by his side. And if he decides to go ahead and it all falls apart, don't let that damage your relationship with him - you stay beside him as the stable element in his life. Focus on what you can control, and don't put too much worry into that which you cannot.

Hi, thank you for sharing your concerns and seeking godly advice. The one person you have the most influence over with this concern is yourself. Your duty is to be the best wife and helper you can be to your man, so that you are a benefit in every way possible in the situation you have outlined. The outcome isn't your responsibility but you can certainly do what is beneficial to help him. Proverbs 31:12 comes to mind here; She does him good and not evil All the days of her life.

None of us knows what God may bring about through the situations in life which He providentially brings us to. Trust Him to direct the path of your husband and you do your best to walk with him along this new part in your journey. Shalom

May I assume that you have already shared these serious concerns with your husband? If you haven't, I believe you should. If have shared them, and still believe he is proceeding in an unwise manner, then by all means take your concerns to Christ, as you seek to follow and submit to your husband.

I understand how scary this could be. Have faith. It could all go pear shaped or it could work out great. Your job is to do everything you can to make sure it works out great. How “foreign” is she? Is she an honest to God polytheist or just a different flavor of Christian? That word pagan has been watered down as of late.
She says she was raised Christian and she believed in Jesus but it has nothing to do with her life. She lives the same life as any other feminist in the country.

May I assume that you have already shared these serious concerns with your husband? If you haven't, I believe you should. If have shared them, and still believe he is proceeding in an unwise manner, then by all means take your concerns to Christ, as you seek to follow and submit to your husband.
Yes I have shared my concerns and he is heavily influenced by what I say because he says he loves me and I will always be his #1 and if I cannot handle this he isn’t doing it. So I have a lot weighing on me to answer in a way that is honest but also glorifies the Lord and still submits to their will.

Certainly pray for her salvation and that this works out well - I have no idea if your husband is acting wisely or unwisely as we do not have enough information here. If you think he could do with counsel from the men here, recommend he makes contact with us himself.

But that is not your concern.

This will no doubt be a stressful time for yourself whether or not it goes ahead - and especially if it goes ahead. Focus throughout that on your own relationship with your husband and God. If he decides not to go ahead, you're still there. If he decides to go ahead, you're by his side. And if he decides to go ahead and it all falls apart, don't let that damage your relationship with him - you stay beside him as the stable element in his life. Focus on what you can control, and don't put too much worry into that which you cannot.
I have asked him to take his concerns to the men in this forum so maybe expect to hear from him soon.

She says she was raised Christian and she believed in Jesus but it has nothing to do with her life. She lives the same life as any other feminist in the country.
So she’s a cultural Christian. Pagan isn’t an accurate description which tells me that you are panicking and reacting in that panic.

This is where the rubber meets the road. Do you really believe in submission or not?

Last edited:
Hi, thank you for sharing your concerns and seeking godly advice. The one person you have the most influence over with this concern is yourself. Your duty is to be the best wife and helper you can be to your man, so that you are a benefit in every way possible in the situation you have outlined. The outcome isn't your responsibility but you can certainly do what is beneficial to help him. Proverbs 31:12 comes to mind here; She does him good and not evil All the days of her life.
I believe, these are the best mindsets you can have for any issue in your marriage that scares you.

Yes I have shared my concerns and he is heavily influenced by what I say because he says he loves me and I will always be his #1 and if I cannot handle this he isn’t doing it. So I have a lot weighing on me to answer in a way that is honest but also glorifies the Lord and still submits to their will.
If he has truly given you veto power on this situation then you definitely need to hear from God and not your emotions regarding this. I personally would hand the veto power back to my husband, because in the end it is he who is responsible for his family and the direction it goes, with or without my influence. I will be praying for you that you have wisdom, and time to listen to the Holy Spirit, regarding this woman joining the family. Blessings!

Just a quick question by way of clarity.
When you say foreign, it is in the context of her being very different and from a different faith background rather than from a foreign country I gather but don't want to assume entirely.

Back