• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Need support

Melysse

Female
J’ai besoin d’aide de votre part. Je me sens malheureuse, triste, mise de coté, pas à l’aise. J’ai le goût de partir de ma maison afin de retrouver la paix avec moi-même afin de retrouver une vie sereine.
De savoir que je dois partager mon mari après plusieurs années (20 ans) de vie commune j’ai de la difficulté à accepter cela. Même s’il me répète constamment qu’il m’aime.
J’ai de la difficulté à accepter la présence de la deuxième femme à mon mari dans la même maison que moi parce qu’elle m’a fait beaucoup de tort ces derniers mois. (Selon ma perception c’est ce que je ressens). C’est inutile d’expliquer en détails ici.
Quand je les vois ensemble, je me sens vraiment pas bien à l’intérieur de moi. De les voir construire quelque chose ensemble je me sens mise à part. J’ai l’impression que mon mari me délaisse, que notre relation va être détruite. Lui il me dit que non.
Je ne me sens pas bien présentement. Je sais que Dieu peut m’aider. Je lui demande dans mes prières de le faire. Je sais également que le temps peut arranger les choses.
Est-ce qu’une femme pourrait me donner des conseils s’il vous plaît?

Je suis aussi ouverte à une conversation en privée.

Merci de votre support.
——

I need your help. I feel unhappy, sad, put aside, not at ease. I want to leave my home to find peace with myself and get back to a serene life.
Knowing that I have to share my husband after many years (20 years) together is hard for me to accept. Even though he constantly tells me that he loves me.
I find it hard to accept the presence of my husband's second wife in the same house as me, because she's done me a lot of harm over the last few months (from my perception, that's how I feel). It's useless to explain in detail here.
When I see them together, I feel really bad inside. Seeing them build something together makes me feel set apart. I feel like my husband is abandoning me, that our relationship is going to be destroyed. But he says no.
I don't feel well at the moment. I know God can help me. I ask him in my prayers to do so. I also know that time can fix things.

Could a woman please give me some advice?

I am also open to a private conversation.

Thank you for your support.

--

I want to leave my home to find peace with myself and get back to a serene life.
I feel like my husband is abandoning me, that our relationship is going to be destroyed.
Hi Melysse. I just wanted to point out something about those two comments quoted above. You are creating what you fear. You fear your relationship being destroyed, you fear him abandoning you, and yet you want to abandon him and destroy your relationship yourself.

You are married, and marriage is for life. Good and bad, sickness and health. Yes, this is difficult, marriages go through difficult times for many different reasons. You know that this is not a reason to leave.

Hold strong, because as you have said:
I know God can help me. I ask him in my prayers to do so. I also know that time can fix things.

I'm praying for you and your family.

It’s really hard to keep your faith! I know this, because I’ve been there. Praying for you!

First of all I would like to give you my utmost sympathy. I am a first wife that has gone through and still go through the same at times. My husband and I had been been married for 31 years before he brought in his second wife. We studied our Bible for almost two years and I know that it’s not sin. But I couldn’t help feeling the way that you described. I still have those feelings from time to time. You’re right about my husband telling me/showing his love.
I want to give you some advice. First and foremost you need to make sure your relationship with our Lord and Savior is strong and right. Then pray for Him to help you with your heart. Talk to him daily. Trust Him that He will hold your heart closely.
Second Talk to your husband about your feelings and heartache. Ask him to pray for your heartache and to develop into a relationship with his second wife. Tell him that you need him to help you connect with her. It will get better a little bit at a time.
I am going through this with you! You can always message me to talk. With Christ’s love, trust him!

Last edited:
It’s really hard to keep your faith! I know this, because I’ve been there. Praying for you!

First of all I would like to give you my utmost sympathy. I am a first wife that has gone through and still go through the same at times. My husband and I had been been married for 31 years before he brought in his second wife. We studied our Bible for almost two years and I know that it’s not sin. But I couldn’t help feeling the way that you described. I still have those feelings from time to time. You’re right about my husband telling me/showing his love.
I want to give you some advice. First and foremost you need to make sure your relationship with our Lord and Savior is strong and right. Then pray for Him to help you with your heart. Talk to him daily. Trust Him that He will hold your heart closely.
Second Talk to your husband about your feelings and heartache. Ask him to pray for your heartache and to develop into a relationship with his second wife. Tell him that you need him to help you connect with her. It will get better a little bit at a time.
I am going through this with you! You can always message me to talk. With Christ’s love, trust him!
Thank you very much for your advice. Yes, I keep in mind that my relationship begins first with the Lord. Yes, I talk to my husband about my feelings. Every time I do, I feel like I'm putting another burden on his shoulders. He's already got a lot to deal with.

Back