• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Please pray for us as we search for a place to live

elkanahtyler

Male
I am the creator/administrator/moderator of Biblical Christian polygyny online groups. FB demoted me in some of them so i am only posting member of a few. My fiancee and I hope to marry and live together, but things did not work out as I had planned. I loaned thousands of dollars to my daughters so they could buy their own houses and they did buy their own houses. In the loan notes they signed they promised to let me stay in a room of their house if i ever needed a place to stay. I lived in a room at one daughter's house for a couple of years, and then moved into a room at another daughter's house. Now my lady and i need a place to stay and two of my daughters say "No way Jose" and the third lets me stay as long as I can pay $470 a month rent with the possibility of eviction if I am days late paying and she hates my polygynous beliefs. I can only afford $500 a month in rent. I married their mother in polygyny and they now hate me for my polygynous beliefs, and they do not approve of my wife in polygyny. Please pray for us as we search for a place to live in times of high rents and rising prices.

I am the creator/administrator/moderator of Biblical Christian polygyny online groups. FB demoted me in some of them so i am only posting member of a few. My fiancee and I hope to marry and live together, but things did not work out as I had planned. I loaned thousands of dollars to my daughters so they could buy their own houses and they did buy their own houses. In the loan notes they signed they promised to let me stay in a room of their house if i ever needed a place to stay. I lived in a room at one daughter's house for a couple of years, and then moved into a room at another daughter's house. Now my lady and i need a place to stay and two of my daughters say "No way Jose" and the third lets me stay as long as I can pay $470 a month rent with the possibility of eviction if I am days late paying and she hates my polygynous beliefs. I can only afford $500 a month in rent. I married their mother in polygyny and they now hate me for my polygynous beliefs, and they do not approve of my wife in polygyny. Please pray for us as we search for a place to live in times of high rents and rising prices.
Our Father, You are the Almighty God who does great things in the midst of the trials and sufferings of your people. You work miracles bringing hope and comfort as your people trust in You and pray earnestly. May Your grace and mercy abound for @elkanahtyler, his wife, and his family so that their needs would be met, and relationships healed. Thank you for the lessons we continue to learn through the trials and may Your will be done. Amen

Praying for you, @elkanahtyler . I certainly understand the price paid for taking a strong public stand for polygyny. May Yah provide and give you grace in all you do.

Will do what state and area you want to reside in just curious

Back