• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Yes, there is a movement to take away women’s right to vote

Couldn't be much worse than men who get their news from X.

Apparently that was from "Original clip from the 2019 town hall." Regarding prescription drug costs.

Audience Member: "What will you do to lower the cost of prescription drugs?"

Kamala Harris: "I will do a number of things. One, we’re going to establish a fair market. If they don’t comply with that—if they charge Americans more than what they charge people in other countries—I will strip them of federal funding for research."

"And, I will use a legal mechanism called march-in rights. For drug companies that were developed using taxpayer-funded research, if they refuse to lower prices, I will snatch their patent, so that we [the government] will take over. Yes, we can do that! We can issue a compulsory license to a generic drug manufacturer so people can get their life-saving medicine at an affordable price."
That wouldn’t have been a reasonable way to handle it.
 
Back
Top