• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Latest activity

• FollowingHim2
    FollowingHim2 reacted to steve's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Haha Haha.
  • FollowingHim
    FollowingHim reacted to MemeFan's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Haha Haha.
  • FollowingHim
    FollowingHim replied to the thread Dune.
    Interesting controversial thinking @cnystrom!
  • A
    Asforme&myhouse reacted to MemeFan's post in the thread Just Funny Memes with Haha Haha.
  • Joleneakamama
    Joleneakamama reacted to Mark C's post in the thread The Babylon System with Like Like.
    "There ain't nuthin' new under the sun." -- Solomon
  • Joleneakamama
    My boyfriend has relapsed. He has struggled with alcohol for a couple of years now. I know all I can do is pray, because he won't go get help. I also pray the Lord gives me the discernment and strength to get through this. I was hesitant to post...
  • cnystrom
    cnystrom reacted to ModernPolygamy's post in the thread Polygyny date site? with Like Like.
    That much is true, we retain the right not to explain ourselves as we will not get into an arguing match over "Your TOS says this so you can't kick me for Y". For example, I have deleted accounts without warning for uploading pictures where they...
  • cnystrom
    cnystrom reacted to FollowingHim's post in the thread Polygyny date site? with Like Like.
    I have never used @ModernPolygamy's website, but have administered this forum for many years, and I know very well that there are certain individuals who have had negative experiences here (from their perspective) and as a result recommend people...
  • cnystrom
    How is his relationship with God?
  • cnystrom
    Praise God it all actually happened! It's the most shocking and most wonderful News that could ever be! The Lamb of God took the righteous wrath of God that I really do deserve. Christ was pierced for our transgressions. He was crushed for...
  • cnystrom
    Colossians 2:16-17 NASB95 — Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day— things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ.
  • cnystrom
    The most important event on the Christian calendar is the death and resurrection of our Lord. Various different calendars are used to calculate the correct date - some follow the Catholic dating, some the Jewish, some the Orthodox, and others...
  • cnystrom
    cnystrom replied to the thread Dune.
    The difference between masculine power (force) and feminine power (influence) seems to be lost on the current generation. Modern feminism seems to think that only masculine power is true power, and yet not that long ago feminine power was thought...
  • cnystrom
    cnystrom reacted to FollowingHim's post in the thread Dune with Like Like.
    Another thought on Dune. It is usually considered a "feminist" book - and it is - but not in the usual modern way. The "feminism" of Dune is more natural and more feminine than standard Western feminism. Standard feminism pushes women into the...
  • cnystrom
    cnystrom reacted to MeganC's post in the thread Dune with Like Like.
    Again, borrowing from the left here: Think globally but act locally. Resistance at the local level contributes to resistance at the global level. That's why we are starting to see progress in turning back the atrocities of 'transgenderism'...
Back