• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Just Funny Memes

Thankful He doesn't work that way
Not a meme. A poem that was on my grandpa's wall.

I dreamed of heaven the other night
and the pearly gates swung wide,
an angel with a halo bright ushered me inside, and there to my astonishment stood folks I'd judged and labeled as "quite unfit" "of little worth" and "spiritually disabled."
Indignant words rose to my lips but never were set free, for every face showed stunned suprise!

.....not ONE expected ME!!

Not that funny, more of an "oof" meme. Saw this while watching Peter Rambo's response to David Wilber part 4. And this was just too much gold to not post. I'm gonna ssave it for showing to the pastor at my church who calls Polygny "a doctrine of devils" :D

289621579_5259280067474032_8586884736366990852_n.png

Not that funny, more of an "oof" meme. Saw this while watching Peter Rambo's response to David Wilber part 4. And this was just too much gold to not post. I'm gonna ssave it for showing to the pastor at my church who calls Polygny "a doctrine of devils" :D

View attachment 3173
Very true. I would also like to point out that FORBIDDING to marry is a doctrine of devils. We’re not the ones forbidding to marry.

Yeah, that's what made me almost burst out with laughter at the hypocrisy. What was funny to me was saying it was a doctrine of devils (which is a lie), while he was forbidding to marry (speaking that lie in hypocrisy)... Almost sounds like he was speaking a lie in hypocrisy...

Yeah, that's what made me almost burst out with laughter at the hypocrisy. What was funny to me was saying it was a doctrine of devils (which is a lie), while he was forbidding to marry (speaking that lie in hypocrisy)... Almost sounds like he was speaking a lie in hypocrisy...
Haha, yeah but maybe he's transitioned to non-hypocrite... . After all, it's how you identify yourself that counts so he might use the non binary pronoun for non hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

Back