• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Community

Hello shalom from southern Missouri. Any one out there looking for community? As believers in the creator, and readers of the sacred writings, this is a common theme, with the exception of a prophet or two. I don't believe that any one will fully mature outside of community, for with that comes accountability and the ability to really see a person for who they are. We have been so romanized and westernized. We are meant to be tribal. Isolation breeds destruction. One mind, one Accord. Let's not force the creator to bring us together. We Have options out here where we are. Let's chat. Shalom

I was thinking about something along these lines. Politically, I align closest to libertarians. Libertarians have a movement called the Free State Project. Years ago, they started a pledge that stated once they reached a certain number of signers, the ones who signed would pack up and move to New Hampshire. The idea being they could all move there and basically take over the state. It has been fairly successful as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I think a similar idea could work for poly friendly people. Missouri would actually be a good place to start. Bigamy is only a misdemeanor if charges are pursued at all. There is already a Mormon poly community there. I plan on taking the Bar in MO and once I do, I plan on developing a trust specifically for poly families. That is probably about 2 years away.

I was thinking about something along these lines. Politically, I align closest to libertarians. Libertarians have a movement called the Free State Project. Years ago, they started a pledge that stated once they reached a certain number of signers, the ones who signed would pack up and move to New Hampshire. The idea being they could all move there and basically take over the state. It has been fairly successful as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I think a similar idea could work for poly friendly people. Missouri would actually be a good place to start. Bigamy is only a misdemeanor if charges are pursued at all. There is already a Mormon poly community there. I plan on taking the Bar in MO and once I do, I plan on developing a trust specifically for poly families. That is probably about 2 years away.
Two years away? The county may not last that long

It is cool down here but alot of white messianics ain't seeing truth and closing doors for the real Israelites.
That's ok for me. I'm more mainstream Christian than Hebrew roots type, plus I'm a white guy that understands he has been grafted in and isn't the root.

I visited Southern Missouri last fall, and people seemed pretty friendly overall. I hope things work out well for you there.

Two years away? The county may not last that long
Country may not last that long
That's ok for me. I'm more mainstream Christian than Hebrew roots type, plus I'm a white guy that understands he has been grafted in and isn't the root.

I visited Southern Missouri last fall, and people seemed pretty friendly overall. I hope things work out well for you there.
Those in main stream Christianity need to study the word more and keep the Sabbath before it's too late

Country may not last that long

Those in main stream Christianity need to study the word more and keep the Sabbath before it's too late
Any who put their confidence in keeping the 7th day Sabbath need to study the Word more, and enter the True Sabbath rest that is Christ Himself before it's too late.

I'm not saying not to keep th Sabbath, but I am saying that the Son of God is the true ultimate Sabbath Rest.

Back