• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

interruptions and the Blessings of a Sister Wife

A

Anonymous

My Wife and I are new to the Concept of Polygamy and having a sister wife I am currently dating a fine Christian woman that my wife and I both think is great but this week my wife and I were spending some much need alone time together so before we did that we got a movie for the kids made them happy and away we went to be together just about the time i did not need kids knocking on the door you heard the little foot step walking down the hall to our room and then "knock, knock, knock" and then a sweet voice of my Son saying "Mommy, Mommy" and as we hurried to get ourself ready we looked at each other and laughed and said "if any time would be a good time for a sister wife this would be it" then we laughed all the more so even though we are not yet married to the sister wife we are looking forward to all the special time with her ;)

There have been many times when T and I have backed each other up. Several times, when T was out of town, I took care of the kids for her. Once she had to go to the hospital because her nose was bleeding uncontrollably. I rushed over to get her to take her there, and once there, I went back and took care of the kids (dinner, pajamas, etc.) and then went back to be with her at the hospital. Another time, both she and Randy were sick and we all ended up at the hospital. Also a little over a year ago I had to have a minor surgical procedure. It was nice to have someone available to help me if I needed it. As long as everyone has good attitudes, having a third adult in the house can increase flexibility in amazing ways.

BandB,
Having raised 4 kids of my own, I DO know where you are coming from with your post. Unless the Lord either leads me to seek a younger lady for a sister wife than the one I am trying to court now-----or----HE directs me to ADD another in order to have additional children.....then I am through with the "knocks on the door" :lol:

Lissa----As we have share before Chaplains Rose and J see about each other and have done so for many years, as you and T are doing.

So the helping hands of a sisterwife can be had in many forms and any and all help around the house / yard or family is great.

T and I were sharing this morning that at our ages, we might very well end up "caring" for each other instead of children. It is so nice to be able to laugh with her and share my life with them both. They are both very supportive of me right now as I am struggling to pass my second Algebra class. Both of them heard me in tears today and both of them were totally wonderful to me, reassuring me that God loves me even if I can't get Algebra. God is so good to give me such wonderful loving people to share life with.

Sweet Lissa

Lissa,
I just have to say that I LOVE hearing about your relationship with T, it is very inspirational...you two struck me as the best of friends when I met you all, and I thought it was so sweet how she wanted to make sure you got to go to Paula Dean's restaurant too, because she had already got to go...you are so very blessed to have both Randy and T in your life to love you...even though I do not have a sisterwife yet, I enjoy dreaming about how it will be when I do and I truly pray for a wonderful friendship with my sisterwife like you and T share.
In love
Kacy

We didn't actually make it to that restaurant, but I am sure we will eventually. Along the way, Hubby decided that it would be a lot of fun to go play on the beach so we took Saturday and did that. It was very fun and had no calories, so I think it was a win-win situation. We are all very blessed to have each other. I just wish we were actually together.

SweetLissa

Back