• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New member & Introduction

PatrickJ

Greetings all,

My name is Patrick. I am 53 years young, married to my wife Patty for 34 years (we've known each other over 40 years) and we have been blessed by Yah with three children (2 boys, 1 girl) and four grand-children.

I volunteered in the U.S. Navy from 1986-1994 and was honorably discharged as an E-5 DP2 (Data Processor). Contracted for about 15 years in the commercial world as an I.T. consultant. In 2010, I went out on my own as a freelancer in website design, SEO and content creation.

My favorite things to do are studying the Word, reading, teaching my family, art/drawing, and learning new things.

Over the past several years, Yah through his holy spirit (Ruach) has been shifting my paradigm by renewing my mind with the watering of his word.

One of those paradigm shifts was on the topic of "marriage" and the "monogamy only" belief and into the deep depths of polygyny as part of his plan.

I've studied quite a lot on the polygyny, as well as, man, woman, children and relationships topic through Bible and book reading, videos, and forums (such as this one).

I do believe that Yah is leading me to add another wife/wives to our family to grow His kingdom and raise up righteous seed. Over a year ago, I approached my wife about this desire and have had many discussions along with teaching her and my daughter the biblical truth on polygyny.

I'll discuss further on what transpired from those conversations in other posts so that others can learn from it and grow.

Joining here, I am looking to continue to grow, learn and ultimately put that into practice.

May Yah's peace be with you.

Patrick

Welcome

Welcome!

Greetings and shalom. Welcome to this not so ordinary corner of the techy world and thanks for sharing a little about yourself.

Welcome.

Welcome! We would love to have your wife join, as well.

Welcome Patrick!

Welcome Patrick! Hope you find some good things here. Please let your wife know we would love to meet her too.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Welcome

Welcome, brother!

Back