• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Dating / matchmaking websites

Which is why men were the arbiters with other men, not letting women do their own picking.

If she chose to join the man, she can choose to leave.
Not following your argument. Are you saying that’s how it is here in the USA? Or that it should be once again?

If the second, I agree. Marriage and family structure should be based on scripture. But it isn’t in this nation. And living your life as if it is, constitutes foolishness. It’s like thinking you’re literally superman and acting accordingly. Those bullets won’t stop, and you won’t fly after leaping off that tall building.

We have to work towards scriptural working out in culture while being realists and not expecting the world to be Godly.

Last edited:
Said no single mother ever.
Only when they are flirting, after the fact it becomes “Dot NOT correct MY children!!!!!”

I think that’s important, but let’s be pragmatic here. Women are more attracted to a masculine, fit man than one who looks weak. No matter how much scripture he knows.
Some of us are not 25 or 30 years old anymore. "Fit" for me in my 50's is moving around pain free. I'm not going to be out there pumping iron and hour a day.

Some of us are not 25 or 30 years old anymore. "Fit" for me in my 50's is moving around pain free. I'm not going to be out there pumping iron and hour a day.

20 minutes 3 times a week is enough to start seeing good progress in your health and strength. Even the elderly can benefit, one just needs to tailor the training to your injuries.

And look at your diet, most 'diseases of old age' are anything but normal.

20 minutes 3 times a week is enough to start seeing good progress in your health and strength. Even the elderly can benefit, one just needs to tailor the training to your injuries.

And look at your diet, most 'diseases of old age' are anything but normal.
Oh I still exercise. I just jogged 2 miles this afternoon. I’m just not worried about looking like I have a six pack with huge guns anymore. If that’s unattractive so be it

Oh I still exercise. I just jogged 2 miles this afternoon. I’m just not worried about looking like I have a six pack with huge guns anymore. If that’s unattractive so be it
You are doing it wrong.

We are built for long distance running slowly, but for short high intensity burst. Think sprint, not jogging.

Jogging will train your heart for endurance, not strenght. And when body requires strength from heart and heart isn't able to supply we call this event heart attack.

I do have a book about achieving hormonal balance for males. All distance runners gave wrong hormonal profile.

We are built for long distance running slowly, but for short high intensity burst. Think sprint, not jogging.

Jogging will train your heart for endurance, not strenght. And when body requires strength from heart and heart isn't able to supply we call this event heart attack.
The jogging motion is also very damaging to the knees (as I'm sure you know, but I believed it worth mentioning).

I'm 51 years old and have been running since I was 12 years old. I competed in long distance running in by late teens and 20s. I am addicted to it and will never stop, unless I physically can't do it. I have completely ruined my achilles tendons. I have permanent achilles tendinopathy, but I do not care, I still run anyways the best I can. My knees are completely fine. I have never had any knee pain ever.

I heard about a new dating site, which is open to polygamy. There are still very few people there, but it needs time. The user needs to answer several questions related to the Bible and his worldview, to try to connect people with similar beliefs.

tauabi.com.br

Every dating site is the same, when it comes down to it. Exploitation of lonely people while ensuring that most of them will never stop being paying customers.

In fact, the majority of dating sites are owned by the same conglomerate.

Back