• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Having trouble meeting ladies...

Jen

Female
Hi, I'm new here and am excited to find a community that believes in biblical polygamy. My husband and I have been exploring this for a few years and have decided this is what God wants for our family. Aside from finding a few women who were willing to sleep with him, we have had zero luck finding anyone interested in biblical polygamy, or even willing to explore it if they had never heard of it. Does anyone have advice on where we go from here??

Hi Jen. Great to read your post here. We all appreciate getting to know new folks so we'd love to have you share a little more about yourself and your situation.

The question you ask is probably among the most commonly asked questions among the PM community. I can say with some degree of confidence, no one has come up with a "one size fits all" answer. For those of us in situations where we have the blessing of more than one wife, we all have different stories for how we got here. I met one wife through a Bible study group and the other through answering questions on a Christian forum. Others can share their experiences and I'm sure you will enjoy reading. Blessings and shalom.

Thank you for the warm welcome :). We recently moved to South Carolina from Ohio. Part of my desire to move South was to hopefully open a new chapter in our lives and to hopefully find more like-minded people. With the covid-19 lock down in effect, it is almost impossible to meet anyone. Churches are closed and all social activities are basically shut down, so that doesn't help the situation any. At this point, I believe prayer is the only way to help us. My husband is so frustrated with society and what feels like the inability to pursue what God has put on our hearts that it has him questioning his faith. I ask you to please keep us and our marriage in your prayers.

I understand your frustrations, I've experienced much the same as you all but do not have an answer.

Society is messed up today, and I'm not even talking about the China Flu stuff. But the god of this world ever opposes us; we should not expect following God's will to be easy.

I will pray for you.

Shalom and welcome. Praying for you as well.

@Jen, Shalom and welcome. Praying for your situation... Patience and letting the Father lead are big parts of this journey. And, pursuing Him and His righteousness are very important!

Might your husband be interested in joining the board?

Blessings.

Welcome,

There are a couple polygamy dating sites have you been on any of them? I didn't have any luck but you and your husband might.
I am sure you will find a lot of support here there are great people and support.
Blessings and Shalom

“If I could meet ‘em I could get ‘em but as yet I haven’t met ‘em”
I was singing that to our oldest son the other day. Lol

@Jen the understanding of polygyny is a blessing in itself. As a pro poly wife who has hoped for a sisterwife for 18 years I understand your frustrations.

Trust God has a purpose and it will be fulfilled.

"If you build it they will come" might also be a good idea to keep in mind. Build your marriage, build your family/husband.

Welcome to Biblical Families! :)

Shalom and welcome, I pray that YaHWeH will be you and your husband's guide during this time. Don't get in a hurry as that can lead to trouble and that's the last thing you need.

Like PeteR mentioned, encourage your husband to set up an account, we would like to meet him.

Thank you for the warm welcome :). We recently moved to South Carolina from Ohio. Part of my desire to move South was to hopefully open a new chapter in our lives and to hopefully find more like-minded people. With the covid-19 lock down in effect, it is almost impossible to meet anyone. Churches are closed and all social activities are basically shut down, so that doesn't help the situation any. At this point, I believe prayer is the only way to help us. My husband is so frustrated with society and what feels like the inability to pursue what God has put on our hearts that it has him questioning his faith. I ask you to please keep us and our marriage in your prayers.

Welcome. Would love to speak directly with your husband. Hoping he joins us...

As a single woman looking for a family to join, I think it’s hard to find the right match in general, regardless of the side you’re on! Prayerfully asking God for a sisterwife/ second wife to join your family is the first and most important step. If you are meant to have one, she will make her way into your life whether you’re searching actively or not!

As a single woman looking for a family to join, I think it’s hard to find the right match in general, regardless of the side you’re on! Prayerfully asking God for a sisterwife/ second wife to join your family is the first and most important step. If you are meant to have one, she will make her way into your life whether you’re searching actively or not!
This belief is what gives me peace. If I thought that hubby or I needed to 'find someone' I would despair, because living a full and busy life while raising a family doesn't afford time to 'look.'
;)

Great answer!

Back