• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Just Funny Memes

Whoops! I probably forgot about that back in 1973 when I first learned about it and also learned that it proved nothing. Physics wasn't my major, though -- but in a way I'm surprised that never crossed my path in all the papers I've written for others over the years.

Thanks for inspiring me to look it up, @NickF!

Whoops! I probably forgot about that back in 1973 when I first learned about it and also learned that it proved nothing. Physics wasn't my major, though -- but in a way I'm surprised that never crossed my path in all the papers I've written for others over the years.

Thanks for inspiring me to look it up, @NickF!
TBH of all people I figured you would get my nerdy meme. Posted it with you in mind. I have more :p HAH!

Well, I got it. But that's because Samuel and I have very different opinions on Schrodinger’s cat, and those conversations generally do not go well, so I remember them well lol!
We also don't discuss anything 'quantum' :D.

Is this a Doppler Effect joke that's over my head?
Red shift in astronomy. Yes, the doppler effect but with light instead of sound. If something's coming towards you (very very fast) the wavelength will be shorter and it will look slightly more blue, and if going away the wavelength will be longer and it will look slightly more red.

Red shift in astronomy. Yes, the doppler effect but with light instead of sound. If something's coming towards you (very very fast) the wavelength will be shorter and it will look slightly more blue, and if going away the wavelength will be longer and it will look slightly more red.
Early version of color shift paint.... lol.

I am pretty sure that it self-identifies as having two of them.
Even if people pronounce it lousy-anna.
I was just thinking that it may have undergone a needed name change with our lovely Vice President within its (they's?) borders . . .

I was just thinking that it may have undergone a needed name change with our lovely Vice President within its (they's?) borders . . .
I wouldn’t blame it, but she IS temporary.

Well Folks! It's Sunday Meme Day!

I have a couple for ya today #MemesForThePeople

Back