• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Just here to learn about men

Yup, let’s just have a new group for each separate thought that anyone has so that we never have anything to discuss and will never disagree.

Oh wait,…… this site is about families living biblically, as opposed to being a place for meetups between all of the splinter religions that make up so-called Christianity.
It's OK, if you want to have an argument, you can always post outside your group. Sometimes we need a reprieve.

Can't you have a reprieve by having private conversations with whatever group of people you like? We've already got that, and it's far more flexible than administrators and moderators having to design a system to suit everyone.

Can't you have a reprieve by having private conversations with whatever group of people you like? We've already got that, and it's far more flexible than administrators and moderators having to design a system to suit everyone.
I was going to request a group for truck drivers who were born in Minnesota and have more than one wife, but I suppose that’s out too.

It is, and the fact that I would refuse that request is clearly evidence that I am prejudiced against truck drivers and people from Minnesota.
I knew it!

There are only three groups! The Torah people stop mucking about group, the Revolting Group and the We Know We’re All Wrong But Don’t Want to Give Zec the Satisfaction Group. Sort yourselves accordingly.
I haven't seen any evidence of a Sea Shanty Group...just putting that out there.

Ohhhhhh

This dirty town has been my home
Since last I was a-sailin'
But I'll not stay another day
I'd sooner go a-whaling

Oh! Lord above, send down a dove,
With wings as sharp as razors
To cut the throats of them there blokes
What sells bad beer to sailors

Paid off me score and then ashore
Me money soon was flying
With Judy Lee upon my knee
And in my ear she's lyin'

To be continued in the Sea Shanty Group...

It is, and the fact that I would refuse that request is clearly evidence that I am prejudiced against truck drivers and people from Minnesota.
Being from and currently living in Minnesota I would take offense to this broad statement lol but the reality is we've lost our state to the ultra liberals and even though by land mass conservatives rule the state we have lost all political power. We can only hope our local county attorneys and sheriff's continue to stand up to the ridiculous laws they pass in St Paul. Plus they know they can't come too far north without feeling like a fish out of water.

Being from and currently living in Minnesota I would take offense to this broad statement lol but the reality is we've lost our state to the ultra liberals and even though by land mass conservatives rule the state we have lost all political power. We can only hope our local county attorneys and sheriff's continue to stand up to the ridiculous laws they pass in St Paul. Plus they know they can't come too far north without feeling like a fish out of water.
Don’t take it too seriously, it’s no big deal.
He probably doesn’t even know the difference between a Minnesotan and a NoDaker. 😉

He probably doesn’t even know the difference between a Minnesotan and a NoDaker. 😉
I can't even tell the difference between an American and a Canadian. :)

But when I'm overseas I've found people think I'm South African or Australian or even British. And we've had Americans ask us what part of the USA New Zealand is in. Ignorance is universal, and universally amusing.

I can't even tell the difference between an American and a Canadian. :)

But when I'm overseas I've found people think I'm South African or Australian or even British. And we've had Americans ask us what part of the USA New Zealand is in. Ignorance is universal, and universally amusing.
Wait… you aren’t Australian?

Seattle progressivism has ruled Washington state for a long time and might be worse than Mn.

Honestly, the NZ and Ausie accents are fairly similar.
For some reason, when living in Ireland I was asked if I was South African more commonly than if I was Australian, and almost never asked if I was from NZ.

Back