• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ladies Chat - Tuesday nights, 7:30p EST

Added to Calendar: 52 dates

FollowingHim2

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Hi ladies!

The ladies chat is on Tuesday nights, 7.30pm EST.

The 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month are typing chat. The chat is at the top of the page. Just click 'Chat', then 'Browse Rooms'. then 'Ladies chat'. If there is no room yet, you're probably first to arrive, don't go away, someone else will turn up shortly.

If no one has made a room yet, then feel free to open one up yourself. All you need to do is click 'Create Room', then give it a name (Ladies Chat), then save. You will then need to click on the room to enter.
A room can be made at any time other than the ladies chat as well if anyone wishes to chat outside that time, so those of you who are in different time zones in other countries may find that useful.

The 2nd, 4th and any 5th Tuesdays of the month are video chats. The video chat is run through Brave. The same as Zoom etc, you can mute yourself or turn your camera on or off as needed, and you can join using your phone or computer.
This is the link to the video chat: https://talk.brave.com/nI5P5cfzkbwKIZ4bXJBGl-hfTOZRxGy7butuFryhUW0

Please feel free to comment below or message either Julie or Sarah with any questions or problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder, the ladies chat will be on Tuesday night this week, the 7th. See you all then!
I’ve set my reminder for Tues this week but admittedly, I’m sure looking forward to next Tuesday’s first video chat.
fair warning though on the video chat: the time will land right after work for me so no need for alarm, I will likely look exhausted and multitasking with ‘wild’ hair 🤣

I’ve set my reminder for Tues this week but admittedly, I’m sure looking forward to next Tuesday’s first video chat.
fair warning though on the video chat: the time will land right after work for me so no need for alarm, I will likely look exhausted and multitasking with ‘wild’ hair 🤣
It's right on lunchtime for us, so I'll probably have kids in and out and being loud etc. This is real life!

Hi
At what time is the chat?

My country's time is GMT+1
I am pretty sure it will be 5 hours later for you. So, if we start on Tuesday at 7:30 pm EST then it will be 12:30 am GMT the next day for you. I know it is not ideal for all the European, or some of Africa, ladies.

Edit: I just realized that you stated your time was GMT+1 so that would be 6 hours later for you. :( And to complicate things more, we are about to do Daylight Savings which will put us an hour later here if you don't live someplace that does Daylight Savings, too. I would recommend you search online for a good Global clock!

Last edited:
The women tend to talk in the ladies only section, which this thread is in, or in the ladies chat. If you look at the top of the page you will see the chat menu. Click on that, then on 'browse rooms' then on 'ladies chat'. The ladies chat is only once a week, and we open the room just for the chat.

We just ended our first video chat! It was great to hear and see all your lovely faces. I am looking forward to doing it again in two weeks. For anyone who was shy about doing video and didn't attend, please don't be; give it at least one try. I think you will enjoy it!

We're on the video chat right now if anyone wants to join us. Same as the link in the above post :).

This month has 5 Tuesdays, the extra chat we're going to have will be a video chat since most seem to prefer it.
So the rest of the month will go as follows:
Today - normal chat
Tuesday 23rd -video chat
Tuesday 30th - video chat
And then back to normal next month.

Any questions, please send Julie or I a PM.

Just a reminder ladies that today's chat will be a video chat. Here's hoping I remember to come on earlier this time!

Back