• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ladies Chat - Tuesday nights, 7:30p EST

Added to Calendar: 52 dates

Yes! It's a typing chat today. You can find it at the top of the page where you see the word Chat. Click on 'browse rooms' and then 'ladies chat'. The chat starts at 7.30pm Eastern time.

Ok great. As of right now when I open the chat rooms there is only general chit-chat and one other. Will it be there later? Sorry new to all of this

Yes, we open the room just before the chat starts.
You can also create a new room whenever you want for your own reasons :).

Typing chat today ladies! Chat is at the top of the page. I'm probably not going to make it as I have some things on, so if you're first you can open a room following the instructions here.

I'm heading out to do sheep work this morning. Hoping to be back in time for the chat, but I may miss the start. The room is always open, just click on the link in the first post of this thread and have fun chatting :).

Sorry I missed it! I was at hubby’s football practice and couldn’t get it on my phone so.

Video chat today ladies! And if you make it, you'll get to hear all about my dream last night where I fought off an attacker who was holding me hostage and stopping me from getting to the chat! No one can stop me :cool:.
Ahhh, What a thing to miss!
I almost made it but my hubby took me out on a date night and my dearest husband comes first!! Miss you ladies 😊

Ahhh, What a thing to miss!
I almost made it but my hubby took me out on a date night and my dearest husband comes first!! Miss you ladies 😊
I spent the day with my hubby...and then the evening with a cute lil darlin'!
Maybe next week.

Back