• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

Was Cain the first member of PETA?

<<<< utterly oblivious to what you mean. May I ask for an explanation?
Abel made an offering to Yah with slain animals, which was accepted.
Cain chose to treat the animals “ethically” and offered plants and fruit instead. It was rejected.

That’s when things went badly for Abel.
Moral of the story: don’t piss off the vegetarians.

Last edited:
Able made an offering to Yah with slain animals, which was accepted.
Cain chose to treat the animals “ethically” and offered plants and fruit instead. It was rejected.

That’s when things went badly for Able.

Ah! Like I said...oblivious! Thank you for the explanation!

Able made an offering to Yah with slain animals, which was accepted.

That’s when things went badly for Able.
Wait with vegeritarian pissing off till symptoms of vitamin lack show up. He can't do anything weak.

1708560644161.png

Samuel, just what in blue blazes are your neighbors doing?
Will you be countering with mutton based cauliflower?

Abel made an offering to Yah with slain animals, which was accepted.

That’s when things went badly for Abel.
Interesting side note- those things that the Cain team calls unethical are what God tells us to do.

Can't be much harder to grow a crop of cauliflower than a crop of rape. It's normal to fatten lambs on rape. Sow cauliflower instead and you're in business. If you know of a market that would pay enough to make it worthwhile I can deliver you 5 tonnes of cauliflower based lamb this time next year without breaking a sweat. Price to be negotiated. PM me if you're interested. :)

Back