• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Donors

We have already been there. The 95% blockage of an artery was cleared by Yah. But they still want to replace it because it was supposedly “weakened”. Dream on, you’ll have to make your Porsche payment another way.

7And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.”

We practice this in our family, sometimes He heals and sometimes He requires us to use doctors as tools.
Guess that’s where you and I disagree. I see nothing wrong with praying for healing and also seeking medical care and using the available medical technology and resources. Maybe God wanted you to go to that doctor. My dad before he passed witnessed for Christ to every doctor and nurse he came in contact with. People who may have never heard the gospel otherwise. God uses people. Even doctors.

Guess that’s where you and I disagree. I see nothing wrong with praying for healing and also seeking medical care and using the available medical technology and resources. Maybe God wanted you to go to that doctor. My dad before he passed witnessed for Christ to every doctor and nurse he came in contact with. People who may have never heard the gospel otherwise. God uses people. Even doctors.
Doctors are tools, for us and for Yah.
Go to Him first and see if He wants to use a tool, or if He is requiring patience and faith in the situation.

There is no one-size-fits-all.

Doctors are tools, for us and for Yah.
Go to Him first and see if He wants to use a tool, or if He is requiring patience and faith in the situation.

There is no one-size-fits-all.
Sorry but there are emergency situations, which require immediate medical attention within minutes or even seconds or you will die.

Yeah, pray for healing, but at the same time while you're going to the doctor in an emergency.

Sorry but there are emergency situations, which require immediate medical attention within minutes or even seconds or you will die.

Yeah, pray for healing, but at the same time while you're going to the doctor in an emergency.
We have always taken our children in when seriously injured. That said I have seen YHWH answer prayers for animals. He is better able then any doctor of handling emergencies.

We have always taken our children in when seriously injured. That said I have seen YHWH answer prayers for animals. He is better able then any doctor of handling emergencies.
Completely agree. I'm just not against doctors either. If you need to go to the doctor, then go.

It's God who gives all wisdom. He created wisdom and knowledge and created that doctor and gave him the ability to use the intellect in the area of medicine. It's not wrong. He just happens to specialize in medicine.

We think nothing of going to other people who specialize in other things more than we do in areas other than medicine.

@NBTX11 at some point you will have experiences with the medical community that will prove to you that they aren’t all the saints that you imagine them to be.
They have committed to the Hippocratic oath, but they forget about it when it gets inconvenient.

@NBTX11 at some point you will have experiences with the medical community that will prove to you that they aren’t all the saints that you imagine them to be.
They have committed to the Hippocratic oath, but they forget about it when it gets inconvenient.
We have already! That's why we go selectively...not for every sniffle.

It's different too with children. As an adult you can choose your own treatment. Dr's want to seize authority over your kids unless you let them make every choice. And their insurance will pay you if they damage or kill your kid....but it won't bring them back.

Never said all doctors were good. There are good doctors and bad doctors, as with any other profession.

I say again, who gave doctors (and any other profession) wisdom, knowledge, and the ability to work in that field. Who? Who created wisdom and gives it? God did. Why shouldn't we use those advancements to our advantage. There is no reason. That doesn't mean we aren't trusting in God or don't believe he can heal. False equivalence. We can pray for healing while we are on the way to the doctor to receive medical care. There are no problems with this.

I say again, who gave doctors (and any other profession) wisdom, knowledge, and the ability to work in that field. Who? Who created wisdom and gives it? God did. Why shouldn't we use those advancements to our advantage. There is no reason. That doesn't mean we aren't trusting in God or don't believe he can heal. False equivalence. We can pray for healing while we are on the way to the doctor to receive medical care. There are no problems with this.
I don’t know what you are arguing with, I’ve already said that drs are a tool.
A wise person uses tools intelligently.

Btw: Knowledge isn’t wisdom.

Last edited:
Go carnivore! Has he been tested to see if he has had a precipitous decline?
We've both gone to doctors, I happily learned that my body has a perfect home for a baby to begin and grow.

My husband however, does indeed have a decline mainly due to age. Its more difficult for his seed to get around where it needs to go, so conceiving will be very difficult for us, it could happen but it also may never happen.

We've been trying for over a year now, I'm praying for guidance but I also have confidence in my husband no matter what happens. Where medical help fails, I have faith that God will prevail on my behalf and open my womb to my husband.

I am going to try and be delicate and blunt at the same time. I feel sorry that you can't have children, remember YaHWeH is the one that opens and closes the womb. Biblically speaking, if your husband was dead and have no children, then his brother is to go in unto you to give his deceased brother seed.
Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

But since your husband is alive he must ask himself this question, would he be willing to allow another man to squirt his seed into his woman? I pray the answer would be no. Now I know some will say this is different, you are talking about AI, I understand, I get it but you are still allowing another man's seed to be placed into you, no matter how you look at it seed is being put into you, whether by a penis or a syringe. And the one thing that you definitely don't know about the man's seed is was it a homosexual who donated seed? Was it a satanist who donated seed? What is the individual's background and would you want his seed in you? If I am correct, and I believe I am, I have not read in the Scriptures that deals with a man who is sterile. We know the Scripture discusses the woman and how her womb is open or closed, but not a man.

Maybe YaHWeH has other plans for you both and He is testing your Faith in Him. Remember Abraham waited a LONG time for his son with Sarah. We will definitely be praying for you guys.
I would never do anything or even wish to do anything without my husband's approval (not that he would allow himself to be bullied by his own wife). If he did believe he couldn't seed his wife and wanted to give his wife children. Would it still be adultery if a man asked his brother to give up his seed to his wife? I understand the husband is still alive in this scenario but the sperm are dead. Sterility is a type of death, can the brother of the husband not help with his approval?

The man would be known to us, he would be of the husband's blood. Any resulting child would be very much loved and cherished. My husband reads everything I post if he so chooses, I wouldn't post information that he wouldn't be comfortable with me sharing.

I would never do anything or even wish to do anything without my husband's approval (not that he would allow himself to be bullied by his own wife). If he did believe he couldn't seed his wife and wanted to give his wife children. Would it still be adultery if a man asked his brother to give up his seed to his wife? I understand the husband is still alive in this scenario but the sperm are dead. Sterility is a type of death, can the brother of the husband not help with his approval?

The man would be known to us, he would be of the husband's blood. Any resulting child would be very much loved and cherished. My husband reads everything I post if he so chooses, I wouldn't post information that he wouldn't be comfortable with me sharing.
Other people are going to disagree, but I see no problem with this. I would try to use your husband’s seed first though. You answer to your husband and your husband answers to God, so if you have a clear conscience about it after searching the scriptures, then it’s up to you if you want to pursue this.

There is a parallel here in the story of Abraham. Both of them were too old to have children, he 100 and she 90. They tried man's ways with Haggar but God willed that the two of them would have a son and it was so. God opens and closes the womb, if He wills the man to have a child then he will, and if God does not will it then why do we say otherwise?

I don't think medical adultery is the answer here. Trust in God, not doctors.
But if a man has dead seed for all intents and purposes, could he not choose a next of kin as a sort of champion to help create his legacy?

Would it still be adultery if a man asked his brother to give up his seed to his wife?
Yes, because ANY man who has sex with a MARRIED woman is ADULTERY.
Sterility is a type of death, can the brother of the husband not help with his approval?
Cells in the human body die EVERY hour, minute, and second.
No the brother can NOT get permission to commit ADULTERY with his brothers WIFE.

I have NOT read in the bible, thou shalt not commit adultery, but if thy brothers sperm is dead thou may go in unto her and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

BUT I have read...
Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

I get it you would love to have children, if your husband has had children from his other wives then maybe he should look at herbs that will HELP in that area.

This one is good.

Testosterone Green Smoothie​

A healthy green smoothie is one of the best ways to get your day going. This testosterone smoothie is chock-full of nutrients that are not only good for your testosterone levels but your overall health.

When you’re trying to boost your testosterone, it’s best to avoid dairy, soy, and refined sugar. A healthy alternative is unsweetened nut milk. I love using almond milk, but you could also try any other nut milk.

Many nut milks are fortified with vitamin D, which is essential for testosterone production in your body.

Ingredients:
  • 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
  • 2 cups fresh baby spinach
  • 1 cup frozen mango chunks
  • 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
  • 1-inch fresh ginger piece, peeled
  • Juice of one lemon, freshly squeezed
  • 1 tbsp honey

Instructions:
  1. Wash the baby spinach
  2. Peel the ginger piece
  3. Juice the lemon
  4. Add everything to your blender jar
  5. Blend for 60-90 seconds until smooth
This is good also.
https://www.supernutritionlife.com/juicing-recipe-for-men/

Juicing for sperm health

You answer to your husband and your husband answers to God,
AMEN!!!
You should have stopped with the top statement, and left the bottom OUT.
so if you have a clear conscience about it after searching the scriptures, then it’s up to you if you want to pursue this.
NO, It's NOT about her clear conscience, it's NOT up to her, AND it doesn't matter if she wants to pursue this.

What matters is... what the bible says.

We need to get rid of our Burger King religion, you know "HAVE IT YOUR WAY"

We need to have it YaHWeH's WAY.

This may sound easy for me to say, but none the less it is the truth. Adultery in any form is not the answer. Using herbal and medical remedies are reasonable methods to do all you can physically, but ultimately God is the one who opens and closes the womb. Do you want to try to force God’s hand? I can say with confidence that trying to make something happen that may not be God’s will, will bring painful outcomes. It’s possible the pain may not be felt by you or your husband even, it might be felt by your resulting children. My advice, and I believe it is biblically sound, is to use what natural/medical remedies seem reasonable to help you and your husband and then trust God to do His will in your lives.

I will be praying that God will give you and your husband children together, if it be His will. May our heavenly Father richly bless you both.

Last edited:
“Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?"
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭17‬:‭17‬

It was supposed to be impossible for them. A 90 and a 100 year old conceiving a child.

"And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭17‬:‭19‬

You better trust God then because in those situations, the ambulance won't get there in time.

I have no problem with using human knowledge to heal. But in America doctors are mostly evil.

That doesn't mean we aren't trusting in God or don't believe he can heal. False equivalence.

But it's not a false equivalence. Because the way it plays out for most Christians in my experience is they trust Doctors for healing more than God. Our society treats them like priests, saints, and gods. Christians adulterating their own DNA because a doctor said they should. Poisoning themselves because they trust Doctors for health more than Gods inborn design for healing and immunity.

And in this particular subject God has made it clear that He can open and close the womb and He can make a man too old to conceive fertile again. If God wills it, conception is possible without doctors, and if God doesn't will it it won't be possible even with all the doctors in the world.

My husband however, does indeed have a decline mainly due to age.

A lot of what doctors think are expected diseases and declines due to old age aren't, but are instead the fruit of our own lifestyle choices. Very often eating right and exercising and getting healthy (i.e. taking care of God's temple), will yield amazing fruit. This includes God given herbs for healing. Pharmaceuticals is questionable. Adultery is right out.

If the swimmers are dead, the focus needs to be giving them a better chance to live.
The fact is, they prove that he isn’t infertile.

Back