• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

Ponder this: Various Three-Letter Agencies take oaths. (No comment. But their actions speak volumes.)

But - the BATF, and now E, whose very purpose is to infringe the Second Amendment, take oaths to support the 'Constitution' and draw a paycheck from those they deprive of that Right.
The sheer volume of "every government agency that draws its pay from my tax dollars and dares to actually enforce law, must be evil" sentiment I've seen from Americans is baffling, moreso when I reflect that it comes from the Church. Do Americans read from Bibles that redact Romans 13:4-7? When did Anarchists start masquerading as Christians?

Be honest. Do any of you truly believe you are "oppressed" by a government that has the least influence on the day to day lives of its population of any government on the planet? And to those whose answer is "yes," have any of you ever been abroad to have anything to compare it to?

Looking from abroad, I see America has problems, yes. MASSIVE problems. But they're not caused by "too much governmental authority." They're caused by too little respect for ANY authority; parental, pastoral, and yes, governmental. The entire society is built on "no one tells me what to do and if they do then I'm being oppressed." The moment a decision is made in Washington that the rural element doesn't like, the calls to overturn it at gunpoint rise up immediately, and these cries come from people claiming to be Christian. This strikes me as the same mindset as those who are calling to support Hamas at university campuses, those who are insisting on recalling the Speaker of the House because he dared to actually meet his opposing party in a compromise, and those who wanted to crucify Christ because they didn't like His teachings: "He dared to reprimand us! He must die!"

It seems to me that the reason God has taken His hand off of America is not because of a corrupt government, but because of a stubborn and stiff-necked population who refuse to accept authority.

The sheer volume of "every government agency that draws its pay from my tax dollars and dares to actually enforce law, must be evil" sentiment I've seen from Americans is baffling, moreso when I reflect that it comes from the Church. Do Americans read from Bibles that redact Romans 13:4-7? When did Anarchists start masquerading as Christians?
It's a sincere question, so here goes...even if I might 'pull my punches'. ;) [My wife says, 'that might be too colloquial'...]

And, RE: Romans 13 - there are threads that address that, and I have done shows over many years in detail. Brief answer: That "GIV" [Government-Inspired Version] is NOT at all what Paul actually wrote - even in the Greek. It's a horribly twisted translation.

Be honest. Do any of you truly believe you are "oppressed" by a government...
....that is NOT what our Constitution once guaranteed to a people who once held certain "Truths to be self-evident"?

Answer: Yes, but not nearly like what we know is next.

It seems to me that the reason God has taken His hand off of America is not because of a corrupt government, but because of a stubborn and stiff-necked population who refuse to accept authority.
Do you mean real authority, as in "from Him," and "in accord with the Rule of Law"? Or a government of mere men, who don't honor their oaths and usurped power in violation of actual 'law'?

I would encourage you to study American history, and the Founders, men like Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, and Patrick Henry. And read the Declaration of Independence, which truly is the basis of all that followed. Then, note later how much of all that once passed for the "Supreme Law of the Land," was based directly and explicitly on Scripture.

Ben Franklin: "Those who would trade essential liberty for termporary security deserve neither."

First, you fundamentally misunderstand the American form of government. If you had read our founding documents, you would have quickly discover that you are barking up the wrong tree. You see, you should be asking the three letter agencies why they are not in compliance with Romans 13. Our founding documents clearly and unambiguously state that We The People are the sovereigns and the American government exists to serve us and it serves at our pleasure (or at least it is supposed to, but it’s being rebellious right now… would you mind having a word with them about that?)
Be honest. Do any of you truly believe you are "oppressed" by a government that has the least influence on the day to day lives of its population of any government on the planet? And to those whose answer is "yes," have any of you ever been abroad to have anything to compare it to?
Our government is supposed to have virtually zero influence in our day to day lives, see the founding documents. I’m guessing that they don’t teach much about those in European schools? And yes I have been abroad many times.
Looking from abroad, I see America has problems, yes. MASSIVE problems.
Yes America has problems, but aren’t you from Ukraine? When was the last time that Ukraine or Europe in general got anything right? Seems like every American generation for the last century has had to either pay some part of Europe’s bill or had to physically pull all ya’lls collective rear ends out of the proverbial fires that Europeans started.

Last edited:
Dominance is when you don't spend half your life reminding people how "Dominant" you are on social media, because others already recognize your stabilizing presence and leadership.
Christ spoke calmly and plainly.
Goliath boasted of his own "dominance."
Which one does this tweet sound like?
I cringe every time I see some guy telling a group what a dominant alpha they are. Lol. OK scooter. Next tell me how much of a strict dom daddy you are or whatever those silly-assed labels they use.
It just seems so performative and desperate.

Looking from abroad, I see America has problems, yes. MASSIVE problems. But they're not caused by "too much governmental authority." They're caused by too little respect for ANY authority; parental, pastoral, and yes, governmental. The entire society is built on "no one tells me what to do and if they do then I'm being oppressed." The moment a decision is made in Washington that the rural element doesn't like, the calls to overturn it at gunpoint rise up immediately, and these cries come from people claiming to be Christian. This strikes me as the same mindset as those who are calling to support Hamas at university campuses, those who are insisting on recalling the Speaker of the House because he dared to actually meet his opposing party in a compromise, and those who wanted to crucify Christ because they didn't like His teachings: "He dared to reprimand us! He must die!"

The short version is yes. Demonstrably. Factually. Yes

We have maladaptive corruptocrats in charge who are more focused on their own power seeking aspirations and narcissistic goals than in the well being of the people.

No offense ment but I can only conclude that you are not particularly engaged politically or informed on the topic to imagine that this is not more or less the status of all western nations. Some worse than others obviously but it is all of the west. Fact statement.
Don't blame you for not being up to speed on how bad it is, life is busy and this is a topic that is more interesting to men than women generally. Plus it is deeply unpleasant. The more you are informed, the more weight you feel to try to do what you can to shield yours from how the world is changing. Hope you are married and that you man is clued in though.

Lol, ugh, it's always the "daddy doms" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Ha!
I don't get it but beyond the moe stuff I don't particularly care about how people get their jollies within the bounds of marriage, don't need to know how weird it is generally.
Me as a simple country boy from west Texas, I don't get the weird stuff conceptually.
What is wrong with a good old fashioned trapeze, stock tank with a couple of sharks with lasers on their head, and a trampoline to land on as a calliope plays?
Basic old fashioned stuff ya know?

Last edited:
Seems like every American generation for the last century has had to either pay some part of Europe’s bill or had to physically pull all ya’lls collective rear ends out of the proverbial fires that Europeans started
That is part of being good neighbor. Helping in good causes is commendable. French assisted USA to get their independence.

Looking from abroad, I see America has problems, yes. MASSIVE problems. But they're not caused by "too much governmental authority." They're caused by too little respect for ANY authority; parental, pastoral, and yes, governmental. The entire society is built on "no one tells me what to do and if they do then I'm being oppressed." The moment a decision is made in Washington that the rural element doesn't like, the calls to overturn it at gunpoint rise up immediately, and these cries come from people claiming to be Christian.
I agree with you, and i've often had issues connecting with the "conservative" party due to what you're speaking of; however, I don't think it's as one-sided as you're imagining.

When did Anarchists start masquerading as Christians?
It is apparent that you have swallowed the politically correct interpretation of Romans 13 hook, line, and sinker.
For starters, no Christian who believes in submission to YHWH God is ever, nor can ever be an anarchist. Satanists on the other hand are absolutely, serving only their own will.
Please, if you are sincere in your search for truth and understanding read Lysander Spooner on natural law.

Yes, we are oppressed!
No, I have never been abroad.

I am someone who seeks understanding. A mother who hopes to raise children fit for His Kingdom. I have nine living "reasons" to care deeply about this, and nine reasons that are already safe with YHWH who I hope to meet one day.

Americans, at least some of us, love LIBERTY!
"But what is liberty but the unhindered translation of will into action?"

This bolded question you asked is not using a right standard, rather it is a comparative question. It basically only means our chains are perceived to be lighter by Europeans like yourself. Our cage is roomier. We are given more permissions by the people called our servants, who have seized the position of MASTER of all they can awe and intimidate into submission. All man made governments are simply rich and powerful people profiting from their positions at the expense of the people they claim to serve. In short HUMAN FARMING.....and they are now culling "their" herds.
I am very sorry you lost your family.....but those that make up Mystery Babylon the Great "care not for the souls (LIVES) of men."
We are bearing our shame now ....for not obeying HIS laws and His authority. We are suffering the curses of Deut. 28....which curses actually Identify us as Israelites.

First, you fundamentally misunderstand the American form of government. If you had read our founding documents, you would have quickly discover that you are barking up the wrong tree.
Full disclosure: I'm a third year International Law major and "American Law 1 & 2" are 4 credit hours each during year 2, so I can assure you I have indeed read, studied, analyzed, critiqued, and compared your founding documents more thoroughly than most Americans have.
You see, you should be asking the three letter agencies why they are not in compliance with Romans 13.
I'm going to put aside your sneering and condescending tone for a minute and ask "what evidence do you have to support this accusation?" Because I hear this repeated ad nauseum and have never seen it backed up with any conclusive facts other than sensationalism from pundits like Tucker Carlson.
Our founding documents clearly and unambiguously state that We The People are the sovereigns
No, they don't. They state that you, the people, CHOOSE the sovereigns. And the purpose of the government's existence is, and I quote, "to form a more perfect union, establish justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to [yourselves] and [your] posterity. So, other than a high-handed attempt to pretend that "Oh, this yuro-peeyin don't know what she's yappin' about so I'mma give 'er a piece o' my 'Murican mind," I don't see where you're going with this. Your government charter (the Constitution) and the documents which led up to it, guarantee the People's right to choose who makes the laws, not to simply ignore those laws whenever you wish. Reference the Mayflower Compact, the first document that EVER chartered a representative government of any kind in North America. "Choose from among you such elders as may seem most fit to lead, and when you have chosen them then render them all due submission."
Oh, do they not teach that in American schools?
By the way, the principles Jefferson and Hamilton derived that concept from were called "The Enlightenment," which was an idea born in Eastern Europe, so you're not winning any arguments by pretending like representative government or individual rights are something America invented and gave to the world. They're not. They're something Europe invented and taught to America.
Our government is supposed to have virtually zero influence in our day to day lives, see the founding documents. I’m guessing that they don’t teach much about those in European schools?
And it does. As to the arrogant remarks afterward, see previous disclaimer about being a third year law major and knowing your founding documents better than any American I've met.
Yes America has problems, but aren’t you from Ukraine? When was the last time that Ukraine or Europe in general got anything right? Seems like every American generation for the last century has had to either pay some part of Europe’s bill or had to physically pull all ya’lls collective rear ends out of the proverbial fires that Europeans started.
Yes, I am from Ukraine. And as such, I've seen the emptiness of American promises. I've seen a handful of Americans, more courageous than anything I can imagine, coming across the world to live up to JFK's "support any friend, oppose any foe" ideal, while I've heard toothless bumpkins from America's so-called "heartland" say with a straight face that the army who bombed my church, tortured and murdered my pastor, and massacred the congregation after raping every woman and child in it, was "defending Christianity." I've seen what American courage can do, in the few American hearts where it still exists. I didn't marry an American who already had two wives because it was "cool" or "trendy" after all, because believe me, it's not. But I've also seen how easy it is to get the rank and file of America to fall in line behind the purest evil imaginable as long as it's draped in a flag and blaring the Star-Spangled Banner loudly enough.
"When was the last time Ukraine or Europe in general got anything right" you ask? Our poorest countries have infrastructure that is a century ahead of anything America can boast. You have no public transportation system. At all. I don't mean yours is weak, I mean it doesn't exist. Even third world India and Pakistan surpass America in that. Your schools produce graduates who can't read their own diplomas while the average European fifth grader is quadrilingual. I could go on but I'm not interested in getting into the competition. I don't remember a single time when America has "paid Europe's bill." With the EU having 135% of America's GDP, we've been paying yours. Ask your principal creditor, China. As to your claim that America has "bailed Europe out of problems we started," as one who lost three uncles fighting America's war in Iraq that had nothing to do with us, I'm dying to know where you dug up this notion.
Your vitriolic remarks here are a fine example of the point I made later, about America's insistence on crucifying anyone who dares reprimand you. Might I counsel you to borrow a Bible from someone who actually owns one and look up Proverbs 15:31-33?

Frankly, the chest-beating American jingoism I'm reading here sounds so much like the self-deifying nonsense I hear from Russia and China that I'm beginning to see my husband was right. Coming to America is going to be a bad idea. But allow me to present, briefly, a handful of facts.

Since 2008, the number of Americans applying for visas abroad has exceeded the number of immigrants (legal or illegal) seeking to enter the U.S. In other words, more people are fleeing America than entering it. You have become, as Deuteronomy 28 warned, "a byword among nations." And no, it's not your government that the nations are shaking our heads at. Your government is the envy of the world. What the rest of the world is looking at and wondering "what on Earth are they doing," is the American People themselves. I've never seen a more bloodthirsty, riotous People! And the ones who are the first to demonstrate this Moabite spirit of rebelliousness and violence, is always the ones in America who CLAIM to be Christian. Exhibit A, your own remarks quoted herein. You say often that you would lie to see the return of Godly governance in America. In every book of both Testaments, the first and foremost step toward returning to God was submission. How do you propose to regain Godly and Righteous governance with the mindset of "when we 'lect 'dem polly-tishins, we ain't gon' do nothin' they say 'less-in' it's what we figger we want."

Like most of the world, I do admire America, at least what it used to be. And like most of Europe, I do want to see America return to a leadership role in the world, provided it is willing to step up, grow up, and sober up. But only God Himself can make that happen, and if you want Him to do so then reflect on the fact that the only place in the Bible where the line "every man did as he liked" appears, is in the Book of Judges, the darkest days of early Israel. A society that cannot even submit to the leaders they themselves chose, cannot pretend to be in submission to God, and a society that is not in submission to the God who made His own hand so obvious in their own genesis, will never be blessed by God.

Now go ahead. Rant and rail and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm "just a dumb European girl." Or maybe, just maybe, actually muster the courage to subject your own soul to some examination. Because it isn't the Governments job to put righteousness back into American society. that burden falls squarely upon the shoulders of "You, the People."

It is apparent that you have swallowed the politically correct interpretation of Romans 13 hook, line, and sinker.
I'm not sure what "politically correct interpretation" you're referring to. Frankly, being from outside the U.S. I don't even know what is or is not considered "politically correct" in North America, and it comes as a shock to me to hear the Stalinic invention of "political correctness" even being applied to a Bible verse at all. But having studied the Bible in English, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarussian, Polish and Old Church Slavonic (I've got another year to go before I'll feel confident enough in my Japanese or Arabic to add them to that list), I can say with certainty that this verse retains very much the same meaning in any language and leaves very little room for interpretation.

May I suggest you consult your new husband about this attitude and vitriol against the heartland of the country you are moving to?

The bitterness against the people who stand with you against evil in high places is unfounded and embarrassing. Please stop.

Back