• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Random Comments

I'm not claiming it's one-sided. The whole world was watching a few years ago as BLM and some other Liberal group whose name I can't quite recall (I think it was something like Andiva or something like that) went on a rampage across America. But as the granddaughter of a Communist, I expect the Left to behave Godlessly and the Right to behave like Christians.
If that's the case, then I agree with you.

I may not agree with everything you've taken a stance on, but I can fully relate to the sentiment, and I disagree with the notation that you've been "gaslit," or misled. Because, as an American, I've personally witnessed many of the things you're referring to.

I also disagree with you being told to consult your husband over your opinions; I don't think it's any man's place to suggest such things of another man's wife; furthermore, it's quite apparent who your husband is, as he's been fairly vocal on the forums regarding similar topics. I have a feeling that consultation wouldn't go as others imagine it would 🤣

Last edited:
it's quite apparent who your husband is
You're more observant than most, sister. ;)

Though after consulting my Husband, his response has been "Dorogaya, leave the fools to their folly and walk away. A site calling itself 'Biblical Families' where an un-Biblical worldview is put forth by men who don't have families, isn't going to yield anything but thorns. Recall the Proverb of the Prophet Ron White: 'thou canst not fix stupid.'" I don't know who this Ron White is, but I may have to look him up.

I may be out of accordance with 1 Timothy 2:12 when I say this but as this site is not my Church, I'll speak anyway. If my Husband decides to chastize me for it then so be it. That's his God-given role and I'll accept it, yet I will speak.
This community needs to look in a mirror. You all want your wives to submit to you, but you don't want to submit to your own leaders. How "Biblical" is that notion? You want God to bless you with the freedom to wed multiple wives (and yes, that's Biblical) but you make plain that you only have young, nubile, innocent, virgins with no will of their own in mind (pro-tip: most of David's wives were older than he was and some were widows with children). You all want God to bless your households but you also want to hide those households away in walled-off little compounds and wait for the fall of Civilization. Crack open a copy of Strong's Concordance and look up the words "Lamp" and "Lampshade" to decide how "Biblical" that idea is. You all want God to bless you with economic abundance but you balk at the notion of immigrants sharing in that abundance. You say "pray for peace in our land" while most of you are literally bouncing up and down in your seats eager to unleash that second Civil War you yourselves have predicted (and by "predicted" I mean "planned"). How "Biblical" is that notion? Besides, take it from experience of someone who has already seen raving Right-Wing fanatics who erroneously claim to be acting in the name of God, tearing across her homeland: none of you are going to like the result when you get it.

I will say again before I stand down, you all want God to pour out His blessing on America, but there is no instance in the Bible where God ever blessed a nation whose people were in open rebellion. For the sins of sexual perversion (like those of the LBGTQXYZWTF community), God destroyed cities: Sodom and Gomorrah. But for the sin of rebellion...
...God destroyed His own city and sentenced an entire nation of His own People to 70 years of slavery. And all their protestations of "Godliness" didn't stay His hand. (Amos 5:21-24, anyone?)

God will never bless America until the ones in America claiming to be God's People get themselves into submission to their own leaders, and as my Husband is so fond of saying, "opinions don't exist. They're a construct invented by those who choose to reject facts." This isn't opinion, it's Biblically verifiable fact. Full-stop.

And with that, I yield. I've said my peace and will give no further comment on what should be obvious.

Description of attribute: People with atrribute A do "list of activities
To be fair, they do typically partake in those mentioned activities. I've never once met a "daddy dom" and had a good experience... They typically mimic the personality of all others like them because they have the same fetishes in common. They boast about dominance, full compliance and absolute control while thinking it's easily achievable by merely giving themselves a ridiculous title and owning a paddle.
this pointless argument can hopefully be ended.
Yes, we wouldn't want pointless arguments taking over BF.
And with that, I yield. I've said my peace and will give no further comment
That's a shame, I quite enjoyed it but the fun police have arrived 🚓

Last edited:
This community needs to look in a mirror. You all want your wives to submit to you, but you don't want to submit to your own leaders. How "Biblical" is that notion?
Sounds like a Nazi sympathizer to me. Just follow your criminal "leaders"! The leaders say turn in the Jews so obey them! Disgusting lack of logic or critical thought. 🤮

Oh yes he/she is saying the dumb rednecks are wrong for not obeying the globohomo elites sitting in their seats of power violating the laws of this land in every way possible while pretending to be legitimate in their exercising of power. They're evil criminals and illegitimate. We have no expectation to obey such as those criminals according to scripture and the laws of this republic.

Oh yes he/she is saying the dumb rednecks are wrong for not obeying the globohomo elites sitting in their seats of power violating the laws of this land in every way possible while pretending to be legitimate in their exercising of power. They're evil criminals and illegitimate. We have no expectation to obey such as those criminals according to scripture and the laws of this republic.
I want to thank you for proving my point.
Does the F stand for "Fuentes" by any chance?

Not gonna comment on her remarks. I did my bit and am leaving it alone.
I am even going to be kind to the whole group and rather than expanding a lot where I might like to, I will simply second Nick's sentiments and only add that it so much bigger than just tue US. The same patterns and power structures are all over the western world and the inability to see the evil changes simply indicates lamentable and enormous blind spot. May those eyes clear.

This is incredibly horrific. What was your pastor’s name and what was the name of your church? How did you escape?
It was called Khram Presvyatoyi Materi Mariyi (depending on your translation it's either "Shrine to our Lady, Mother Mary" or "Church of the Holy Mother Mary") in Traktornyii Zavod subdistrict, Kharkiv. I won't give an address because my government forbids the disclosure of addresses for fear that Russian sympathizers will make use of the information. The pastor's name was Viktor Grigorovich Tkachenko. His wife's name was Valeriya Andreyevna, and his children were Vadim Viktorovich, Erik Viktorovich, and Elizaveta Viktoryevna. I escaped because thanks to my Husband's foresight, I was already in Rotterdam. My Church Family was there, praying for peace and a swift end to the war. Russia gave their answer. The very next day, Marhorie Taylor Greene publicly declared "Russia is protecting Christianity."

Of course, this will be the part where @FolliwingHim will ask for a news report he can't read from a source he has pre-ordained not to believe so he can insist it never happened if I don't have such a link, and it's a funny thing but in war zones, reporters don't have time to run an article on every bomb that's dropped.

Of course, this will be the part where @FolliwingHim will ask for a news report he can't read from a source he has pre-ordained not to believe so he can insist it never happened if I don't have such a link, and it's a funny thing but in war zones, reporters don't have time to run an article on every bomb that's dropped.
Are you determined to sow seeds of discord? Is strife something fun for you to stir up? Proverbs 21:19

Yes, that's precisely what he believes. Not because there's a single shred of logic to it (there are enough paradoxes in the comments on this thread to create a multiversal schism), but because he has been pre-programmed by his handlers to dismiss anything that challenges his view by calling it propaganda by... whoever. I'm not even sure which bogeyman he's looking for this time.

I'm... I'm saddened, truly. When I first looked at this site, I was excited. A group of real life people, who actually saw the same thing my Husband showed to me about how the Bible does allow a man to unite multiple women under his household, that it's not sinful but is actually both blessed and a blessing, I was almost as giddy as the morning when I slipped into my now-Husband's room before he woke up so I could curl up at his feet like Ruth and ask to be accepted. But then I started reading what some of you say, and I actually felt physically sick. It's not that you're polygynous. That issue, odd as it seemed at first, makes Biblical sense. It's your self-centeredness, your short-sightedness, your greed, your hypocrisy... I've lost count of how many times I've asked myself, "what Bible are they reading?!" I have to wonder if most of your Bibles are gold-plated with the Trump seal on the cover, and probably never opened.
Ad frankly, it breaks my heart.
:(
In other news, my Husband just sent me a rather interesting (and informative, mostly in the little pink bar at the top) photo message on telegram, so I'm going to post the photos here and that will be my last post on this site for quite some time, possibly ever.

I bid you all adieu, and pray God will reveal your own errors to you before He has to correct them personally.

View attachment 7022View attachment 7023
Such a well suited pair

Back